Neuf

[WHO EVEN LIKES TENNIS ?]

Lou has always liked sports, whether it was to play or to watch. It came to the point of being a student-athlete when she was in high school for rugby. She even had the opportunity to play in one of the best women's teams in France but decided to pursue her studies instead of being a full-time athlete. 

But it wasn't just rugby. While her brother loved football - which she genuinely found boring - she found a keen interest in American Football and tennis. She didn't play any of them but she loved watching games, especially tennis matches. 

So when she received an email from the Roland Garros team - the French Open - she couldn't have been more ecstatic. They asked her if she was interested in coming and she obviously said yes. And when they wondered if she only wanted to see the Final, she said that she was available to come for every game starting from the quarterfinals. 

So there she was, on a sunny Tuesday in June in Paris, enjoying her favourite Grand Slam in the French capital. And the brunette kept her word, she really did go to every game starting from the quarterfinals. 

The atmosphere was electrifying as Lou stepped onto the grounds of Roland Garros. The vibrant hues of green from the well-manicured courts contrasted beautifully against the clay-coloured surroundings. The murmur of excited conversations and the occasional roar of the crowd echoed through the air. Lou's heart raced with anticipation as she walked towards Court Philippe Chatrier, the main stadium of Roland Garros.

As she settled into her VIP seat, the crowd's energy surged around her. The first match of the day was about to begin, and she couldn't believe she was actually here, surrounded by tennis enthusiasts from all over the world. The players walked onto the court, and the cheers intensified. The sound of the ball hitting the racket, the screeching of shoes on clay, and the collective gasps and applause created a symphony of excitement that resonated with Lou's own passion for the sport.

Her phone remained in her bag most of the time, only looking at it in between games when she wasn't exploring the sprawling grounds of Roland Garros. The French Open was a nice occasion to meet new people and interact with fellow fans - most of them being fans of her and of tennis at the same time. 

GEORGIE 

You. Me. New react video for
my channel. Recording tonight. 

No. Can't do. Busy. Not in
London.

What is more important than
recording a Youtube video for
me? 

Where the hell are you?

See, I haven't brought my entire
gaming set up to the central
court of the French Open in
Paris.

When are you back in London?

Sunday night

You. Me. New react video for
my channel. Recording Sunday
night. 

No. Will need some sleep.

I hate you

No you don't

No I don't

Monday morning? 

Like you'll wake up ?