Huit

[THE ULTIMATE YOUTUBER GEOGUESSR TOURNAMENT]

Lou had always wanted to do a video with George. So when she received his message, offering her to participate in his Geoguessr tournament against a group of British Youtubers to win 1000£, she immediately agreed.

Her friend had told her that even if the video was recorded in mid-June, it would only come out in early August since he had a pretty busy schedule for the summer break.

The French girl would usually be a little stressed but the format of the tournament made it so that the recordings of the different contestants were in separate sessions so she wouldn't be in a voice call with all of them, simply George.

"Do you know what you are doing here today?" George's voice echoed in the Discord call.

"I am here to beat 8 men on a geography game to assert my dominance over the male species" Lou smiled at the camera as she spoke with a very calm voice.

"Yeah... Something like that... but for that, you have to win"

"Oh don't worry mate, I know for a fact I'll win" she added confidently.

"Anyways... One by one, you will play across the course of multiple days, winning this will be quite the feat. Other tubers you'll have to beat. A game to guess just where you are. Am I in the Congo? Or nah"

"Fucking hell... You're gonna spend more time talking than me playing at this pace" The French girl cut him off.

"Once you choose, you'll get a score, will it be 3,565,004?" he wondered while Lou faked a yawn. "Whoever scores highest gets some cash"

"Now this is when it gets interesting" She straightened in her chair. 

"And after flaunting your knowledge, I'm sure, some gash." He finally finished his intro. 

"Are you done yet?" She acted like she was melting in her seat. 

"3rd place gets 100£, 2nd place gets 250£ and 1st place gets the grand prize of just that 1000£" George explained.

"Niceeeeee !" she said when she heard the amount of money she could win. "You can already plan the transfer mate, we all know I'm gonna win" she smiled.

The rules were easy, the contestants would have 1 minute to guess where they were in the world. The contestant with the most amount of points in the end wins.

One thing people who didn't follow her on Twitch wouldn't know was that Lou was a massive try-harder when she played video games. It might have been one of the reasons she was Radiant on Valorant (the highest rank possible to have).

"There are some powerups in place. No moving and your points will get tripled. If you do it under 20 seconds your points get doubled. And if you answer under 40 seconds, your points get 1.5." George explained before Lou started the first round.

"So... the sun seems to be north so we're in the south, driving on the left-hand side of the road and we have white lines on the ground. So I'm thinking in Australia" the French girl got closer to her screen. "The plate in front of the Google car seems to be yellow, which is New South Wales and the sign in the landscape seems to be saying Sydney and the number next to it has only 2 digits so I'd say we're close to Sydney" she explained before placing her point around the said-city.

The screen showed '4, 812 - 61km'. "Let's go !" the girl exclaimed.

"How the fuck did you get that under 20 seconds ?" George's face showed his surprise but Lou didn't reply, already starting the second location.