Anger

*Antonio's Pov*

The Present:

When Maisey left mine, the lady looked at me with sympathy before she left and I just stood there, questioning what I had done wrong. She's said for ages that she's wanted to move in but when I suggest it, she runs from it.

Rushing over to her home, I repeatedly banged on the door until someone eventually answered but it wasn't the result I was looking for. Amelia looked at me with a small smile, shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head, telling me that she wasn't around.

"Where is she?" I asked with a panicked voice.

"She grabbed a bag and left. I'm sorry."

Grabbing my phone, I dialled all the people that know her as well as myself. None of them had seen her, not even Kage.

"What did you do?" Snapped Kage as he threw me against a wall.

"Nothing! I just asked her to move in with me."

"God!" He said as he let me go and put his hands on the back of his head, letting out a frustrated sigh. "Why would she run?"

"Funy enough, I don't know. That's why I'm asking you."

"My question was rhetorical, dumbass."

"Then why say it like a question. Also, what's going on?" I asked as he took a seat on the floor.

"When she went missing three weeks ago, she stayed at our place. She was stressed about your unit and us. She's worried Frank will figure it all out. She's worried about us, Antonio. She's scared."

"I-I didn't know."

"That's why she keeps running. She's scared of what her future holds. Do you know what she said the other day?" He said as he looked at me, his hands on his hips as his eyes watered. "She said she had all these dreams and then she asked if she would even be alive for them."

Closing my eyes, I looked up at the sky with my arms crossed over my chest in attempt to stop the tears from falling but it didn't work.

"We have to find her."

"Sometimes, it's better if we leave her because she knows we are looking for her. I've got a couple of places in mind but I'm doing it alone. Let me know if you hear anything." He said before he drove off.

Opening the door to Walter's, I saw the place was packed full of people studying, mostly kids who are the same age as Maisey. Walter looked at me, letting out a sigh. I had never met this man in my life, only heard about him.

"She's not here."

"How-"

"She told me about you. Short Spanish guy. Annoying as hell but nice."

"Oh. Do you know where she might be?"

"Do I look like Google maps to you?"

"I'm worried about her."

"She's got exams coming up. If I were you, I'd stay away. She doesn't need anymore stress in her life."