Punisher

Stuffing a bag over his head, Hank dragged him down the steps and threw him in the cage, throwing water over Frank.

"Please. I didn't do anything. Please." He pleaded as Hank laughed, throwing his head into the icy metal.

Pulling him back out and taking the hood from his head, I punched Frank over and over again till he was begging me to stop but I didn't hold back. I was so angry.

It wasn't long before Kevin and Adam rushed down the stairs and pulled me away from Frank, trapping my hands behind my back.

"This isn't you!" Shouted Adam to me as he glared at Hank.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Asked Kevin in his accent before he dragged me upstairs.

"He deserves it."

"You are not Hank," Stated Trudy as she shut the door, glaring at Hank who was still attacking Frank. "You think you'll get answers from beating him? No, you'll go to jail. Let Hank be Hank." She said as she slapped me on the back of the head.

Dropping my head, I winced from the impact but it wasn't painful, it was just a bit of a shock.

"So, what have you guys found so far?" I asked as I flicked through some files that were soon taken from my hands.

"Just focus on Maisey." Said Kim as she held the file that she snatched from me.

"I'm still a cop, guys. Just answer my question, yeah?"

Kevin let out a groan as he looked at Trudy, clearly dreading telling me something.

"Where should I start?" Sighed Trudy as he looked at me with sympathy. "Derek and Kage found out that Marvin, Maisey's dad, was killed by a hit that Clarissa put out. While you were roughing up Frank, we were talking to the people that went to jail for his murder. They confirmed in writing, if we gave them a reduced sentence, they would tell us everything. They all wrote it down and spoke it into an audio recorder. Klarise's father, so Clarissa's second husband had the same injures that Marvin had all those years ago. Kage and Diaz looked at both bodies and found that Clarissa had got them both killed." She explained.

"Yeah but who killed Klarise's father? Because the men that killed Marvin are in jail."

"Clarissa had a lot of police in her pocket. She got two guys out of the four that killed Marvin to kill Klarise's father. She bribed someone to get them out of jail and then got them back in."

Walking up to the board, I picked at different pictures that were displayed of fifteen children. The others dropped their heads, their smiles fading.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"The children that have died and were buried somewhere because of the fights. These guys all made it to the top." Explained Adam.

"Hank spoke to the court and they said that if we really want to convince a jury of everything that Clarissa has done, we should have five witnesses. A whole lotta evidence, including pictures, morgue reports, texts, emails. Everything. Most of it is in those boxes." Said Kevin as he pointed around and listed off things. "We don't have five witnesses. Not good ones at least."

"We have Walter." I suggested as I wrote his name on the board.

"Klarise?" Suggested Kim, making me shake my head.

"No. She knows barely anything. She's just been thrown headfirst into this. She held a gun but that was it." I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"We have Maisey." Said Trudy.

"Do we?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Yes. She's strong, Antonio. She will live and she will speak. It's her main goal." Reassured Kim.