Ch. 20 Interlude - Diligence

"When it comes to this, let it be the second Uruk!"

When I heard the King of Heroes' declaration, I felt like I was about to faint. At the very least, I hoped it would still be named Animusphere.

...But now, I'm not sure if it still Animusphere.

Chaldea has undergone a major renovation and has transformed into the ultimate leisure observatory that even nobles and prestigious families envy.

In an incredibly short amount of time and with such boldness...

That King of Heroes made the impossible possible. I heard that he used some incredible tricks to move Chaldea and obtained funds through means that no one can speak of.

That King of Heroes effortlessly surpassed common sense.

...And speaking of surpassing common sense, I am also like that.

A fusion of the Holy Grail and myself, Animusphere.

The King of Heroes saved my life when I was dead.

...It was the first time he praised me, the king who seemed arrogant, yet his words were filled with kindness and consideration.

He saved my life.

I want to repay that debt of gratitude.

So, I must not run away from my responsibilities.

Even if I can't perform Rayshifts, there are still many things I can do.

I am the director of Chaldea, Olga Marie Animusphere.

"Today's lecture is over. Ritsuka, Mash. Good job."

"Thank you. Senpai, are you okay?"

"Ugh, somehow..."

In a study room larger than even the Clock Tower's lecture hall, the three of them received lectures from me.

It was a study session. The teacher was me, and the students were Mash and Ritsuka.

"If you're lazy at the beginning, you'll struggle later. Make sure to review during your free time. I'll test you on it."

"A test!? Seriously, we've come this far, and now there's a test!?"

"Of course. Your head can't memorize without repetition, can it?"

"That's terrible! I mean, my grades might not be that great, but... ugh, I want to play at the game center..."

"Let's do our best, Senpai. I'll support you, so let's take a break in the hot spring after we finish."

"If Mash says so... Alright, Director, please go easy on us."

"I'll prohibit your entry to the game center if you get a failing grade."

"That's harsh!"

"...Alright. Someone called for you. I'll leave it to you, Mash, Ritsuka."

"Understood, take care."

"See you later... I don't want to do homework..."

Answering the call from the control room, i finished the lecture and headed to the control room.

My guidance in her knowledge is crucial. It might be a time when the future is determined if something happens to her.

Knowledge is a useful weapon. I hope she understands that it connects to protecting herself even a little.

Is she motivated, or is she not... It's hard to tell, but at least she has the intention to engage.

"I will take care of the observation of Chaldeas and maintenance of Sheba. Romani, I'll leave the simulation adjustment to you."