Ch. 32 Talk

―― At the point where the leylines were set up, Vimana lands.

"Fou! (Please be careful, My Queen.)"

"Thank you, you wonderful person. Hehe, such beautiful fur you have! You!"

The person referred to as Marie carries herself with elegance and grace in every movement. It's evident that she is of noble standing.

"I could see where the spirit was coming from, but ... it's getting complicated, Marie."

"'Oh, you can just call me Olga.'"

"Yes, the White Lily, the flower of Chaldea's hope. The colors have become more vibrant. My journey is also becoming richer."

"'The flower of hope—'"

"No mistake about that. The woman who supports Chaldea with her slender form, the people who find encouragement in you, big or small. Gathering attention and shining brightly at the Observatory of Hope—without a doubt, that is a flower, isn't it? Well, it's a bit different from my taste."

The flower of hope... yes. I think it suits her perfectly. A flower that will never wither, fitting for both the Director and Chaldea.

"'Th-thank you...'"

There's no sign of dislike in her voice. She seems to like it.

"Well, there is a queen waiting for me. I can't afford to daydream. Hahaha."

――If only those last words weren't there, it would have been a nice conversation.

It seems that confronting the summon isn't too far off.

"Or should I differentiate between the Heroic Marie and the non-Heroic Marie?"

"'Um, it's a bit bothersome, so please call me Olga.'"

"... Don't wither, okay?"

"'I won't wither!'"

...

"Then, once again―― I am a Servant, my true name is Marie Antoinette. I am a wandering Servant without a Master. I would be grateful if you could thoroughly examine me with your eyes and ears to know what kind of person I am."

"I am Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. I am the same as her. I was summoned, but I have little awareness of being a Heroic Spirit. I suppose it's well-known that there's a portrait of me in the school's music room, but even so, I am just one of many artists."

"'Marie Antoinette and Mozart... Amazing!! To meet the delicate flower that bloomed in France, the symbol of the royal family adorned with glory and misfortune, and the world-renowned genius composer and musician! To think I could meet such figures!'"

Marie Antoinette. A noble queen who loved her people and wished for their blessings and tranquility.

While loving her people, she was tossed about by the tumultuous era, a tragic flower of misfortune sent to the guillotine after the revolution.

"'Oh yes, I know that quote. 'If there's no bread, let them eat cake'―― It's quite famous. I completely agree.'"

"I know, right! It's a famous quote that represents the culture and personality that reached the height of opulence in that era! I love it too!"

"Sorry, but those weren't my words. I really can't remember saying that—"

"'What!? Really!? You historian, you've embarrassed yourself!'"

"Fou, Fou! (Leave that idiot alone... Speaking of Marie Antoinette, it's about her bust size, right? From what I found, it seems her dresses were calculated to be a whopping 109 centimeters! Amazing, isn't it? I really wish I could have met Marie from that time!)"