Chapter 002✧

Diana Everhart, the newly awakened inhabitant of her current body, stood before the mirror as a headache swept through her. Memories surged into her consciousness, each detail flooding in with a dizzying rush.

"So, I'm Diana Everhart? And I'm a noble... from the northeast nobles, and my father is a duke?" Diana (formerly Su-jin) muttered, her astonishment evident as she absorbed the newfound knowledge.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Diana continued to piece together her identity. "I guess with this appearance, I'm around 10 years old?" She noted her youthful features with a hint of amusement.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts, and Diana turned her attention towards it.

"Come in," she called out.

The door opened, revealing a female butler. Diana recognized her from the memories that had just flooded her mind - this was Lisa.

Lisa bowed slightly and presented a cup of tea to Diana. "This is your tea, young lady."

Diana accepted the tea and observed it for a moment before looking up at Lisa.

"Thank you for the tea, Lisa," she said with a nod.

Lisa returned the gesture with another polite bow. "It's my pleasure, my lady."

After a brief exchange, Lisa informed Diana that her parents, Duke Ophius and Duchess Aira, were waiting for her at breakfast. Diana agreed to join them shortly and dismissed the butler.

As she sipped her tea, Diana contemplated her newfound circumstances. She marveled at the fantasy-like setting she had been thrust into, where magic and nobility were real. The idea of inheriting a noble title both intrigued and challenged her.