Chapter 011✧

The morning light filtered through the curtains, illuminating Diana's room. She had awoken with a lingering sense of nervousness about the upcoming nobles' meeting in the afternoon.

 She had awoken with a lingering sense of nervousness about the upcoming nobles' meeting in the afternoon

Diana pondered her situation. "Should I just act normal and go with the flow?" She thought for a moment. "Since I suspect Cale is already suspicious of me, I don't have any reason to hide anymore. I don't care about the plot and the consequences."

She had tried so hard to maintain the plot of the manhwa, but every attempt seemed to end in chaos. Eventually, she had given up, realizing that trying to control the narrative was a futile endeavor.

With a sigh, Diana rang the bell, and after a moment, her loyal attendants, Alex and Lisa, entered the room.

Diana made her way to the bathroom for a refreshing shower. Alex and Lisa helped her change into a new set of clothes, their efficient movements a routine they had perfected over the years.

Lisa, while attending to Diana's needs, spoke up, her voice gentle but with a hint of concern. "Young Miss, this afternoon, I would like to remind you about the meeting."

Diana's mouth twitched slightly as she thought, "I know it already. I've been overthinking it since last night." But she replied calmly, "Yes, I remember."

Lisa offered a reassuring smile and nodded before continuing with her tasks

After her grooming session was complete, Diana made her way to the dining table, where a delicious breakfast awaited her. She took her seat, her thoughts lingering on the events that would unfold later in the day.

-With Cale-

Cale was roused from his slumber by a polite knock on his bedroom door. He groggily called out, "Come in."

Hans entered the room, a warm smile on his face, carrying a cup of lemon tea. He greeted Cale, "Good morning, young master Cale! Mr. Ron mentioned that he would only feel comfortable if it was me. I guess I am kind of amazing, huh?"

Cale, still feeling the remnants of sleep, responded with a grumble, "Just be quiet."

Cale's mind began to stir, and he thought about the information Ron had provided him the previous night. Frustration washed over him as he realized that there was no useful information that matched the description he was looking for. "Su-Jin," he whispered under his breath.