Chapter 015✧

Eric, maintaining his polite demeanor, smiled at Neo and said, "Young Master Neo, we'll see you inside."

He then turned his attention to Amiru and Gilbert and addressed them, "Young Lady Amiru and Young Master Gilbert, let us proceed."

Meanwhile, Cale and Diana still held hands as they awaited their turn to enter. The announcer's voice resonated through the grand entrance

"Entering Young Master Cale Henituse of the Count Henituse family!

And Young Lady Diana Everhart of the Duke Everhart family!"

As their names were announced, Cale and Diana made their entrance. The grand hall was filled with nobles who couldn't help but turn their attention toward the newcomers. Murmurs and awe swept through the crowd.

Some nobles couldn't hide their jealousy, while others were visibly impressed by Cale and Diana's presence. However, Cale paid little attention to the nobles, his focus drawn to the grand surroundings. He murmured to himself, "Not bad."

Diana also looked around, her gaze landing on two familiar faces in the crowd. She gently broke free from Cale's hand, turning to him with a warm smile.

 She gently broke free from Cale's hand, turning to him with a warm smile

"Cale," she said, "I'll just go over there for a minute. I'll return shortly."

Cale thought for a moment before nodding in agreement. "Okay, return shortly," he replied.

Diana smiled and said, "I'll be back soon."

She left Cale's side and approached Audrey and Thea, who were deep in conversation with each other. As she greeted them,

Audrey and Thea turned their attention to her, a warm "Dia!" escaping their lips.

Diana smiled and asked, "I noticed you guys are talking. What are you discussing?"

Audrey and Thea exchanged glances, their smirks not going unnoticed by Diana

Audrey and Thea exchanged glances, their smirks not going unnoticed by Diana. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss.

Audrey chimed in, "So, the rumors about you and Cale are really true, huh?"