Chapter 006✧

Three days had passed since Diana arrived in Puzzle City to visit her cousin Audrey. These three days had been both tiring and enjoyable, as Audrey's boundless energy led them on a whirlwind of activities, from shopping to sightseeing.

Diana hadn't complained; it had been a while since they'd seen each other, and she was genuinely enjoying their time together.

But now, Audrey had a new idea. "Dia, since it's your last day here, let's go visit Rock Tower. It's been ages since you've been there!"

Diana snapped out of her thoughts and sighed, saying, "Okay..."

Audrey smiled and stood up, promptly dragging Diana towards the door. As they passed by the servants, including Alex and Lisa, who had witnessed Audrey's energetic dragging, they sighed and smiled, clearly accustomed to this routine.

Upon reaching Rock Tower, Audrey moved forward to begin her prayer. Diana, on the other hand, gazed up at the imposing structure, noting that it hadn't changed a bit since her last visit.

After Audrey finished her prayer and rejoined Diana, the others didn't find it strange that Diana hadn't prayed. They knew she didn't believe in wishes without making an effort.

However, Audrey suddenly noticed Taylor and Cage. She whispered to Diana, "Dia, isn't that Taylor Stan?"

Diana's eyes darted towards Taylor and Cage. Dammit!Panic welled up inside her. If Taylor and Cage were here, did that mean Cale would be arriving too?

She had forgotten about this subplot entirely, as she had been engrossed in spending time with Audrey. If Cale noticed her now, it would disrupt the story's timeline.

Audrey, Alex, and Lisa observed Diana's sudden silence and deep contemplation. Worried, Audrey asked, "Dia, are you okay?"

Diana snapped back to reality, turning to Audrey and responding, "Yeah... let's go."

Audrey, Alex, and Lisa noticed the change in Diana's behavior but chose not to press further. Audrey simply said, "Okay."

As the four of them began walking, Diana couldn't help but notice a figure with red hair, looking in Taylor and Cage's direction.

She tensed up, knowing that if it was Cale, he would recognize her since she had the same appearance as Su-Jin in her previous life. Diana was overwhelmed with guilt for leaving her husband and causing him more suffering.

As they passed by Cale's group, Cale, who had been watching Taylor and Cage.