Chapter 010✧

The next day, Diana sat on the couch in her office, contemplating how to spend her free time. She knew that if she focused on paperwork, Alex and Lisa would promptly discourage her from it. She pondered for a moment until an idea struck her.

With determination, Diana mused aloud, "Ah, let's go buy gifts for Mother and Father since I have some free time. Yes, that's a good idea."

She considered the need to avoid attracting attention and decided to employ a ruse

She considered the need to avoid attracting attention and decided to employ a ruse. Diana reached for a bell and rang it. Within moments, Lisa and Alex entered the room, bowing in unison.

"What can we do for you, young miss?" they asked in perfect harmony.

Diana smiled at them and explained her plan, "I'm going out for a moment to buy gifts for Mother and Father."

Lisa began to suggest they could handle it for her, but Diana cut her off with a firm response, "No, I want to do it myself, and I prefer to go alone."

Lisa and Alex exchanged a glance before bowing again. "As you wish, young lady," they acquiesced.

Diana's smile remained as she continued, "Now, both of you, help me change into different clothes so I won't be recognized and won't draw attention."

Alex and Lisa nodded in agreement, saying, "Yes, young miss."

After a brief period, during which Alex and Lisa assisted Diana in changing her attire, she walked to the terrace, with Alex and Lisa trailing behind her. Diana glanced back at them and reassured them, "I'll be back after dawn."

With those words, she cast a teleportation spell, disappearing into the unknown as her loyal companions watched over her.

As Diana teleported into the bustling streets of the capital, she couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity. The city hadn't changed much since her last visit.

Her stomach rumbled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten yet

Her stomach rumbled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten yet. Diana decided to start her outing by indulging in some delicious street food.

Diana decided to grab some food from one of the vendors while exploring. She munched on a snack as she wandered through the crowded streets.