11

Armando Dominguez

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Armando Dominguez

A museum. It's the best thing I could think of. And though it sounds boring, I have a feeling that it will be something fun for Brian.

I still couldn't believe that I was going on an official date with Brian. Dates have never been my thing, not even with girls. This is the only time I'm doing something like this for anyone. But Brian deserves to be with someone who will want to put all their effort into it.

I'm giving it 110% on this!

As I waited in front of the museum, I kept looking down the street and at my phone, waiting for Brian to finally come. Finally, after waiting for 10 minutes (I arrived a few minutes earlier), Brian's mom's car drove down the street. The car stopped in front of the main entrance.

Brian exited the car. Immediately, I was in awe of him. Normally, he would already catch my attention. Today, however, He fixed himself up. His brown hair was more neatly fixed on his head and slicked a bit back. He wore a beautiful teal knitted sweater and some black pants.

"Uh, Armando? Are you okay?" Brian asked. I snapped out of my stare and saw that both Brian and his mom had gotten out of the car and stood in front of me.

"Sorry, Brian." I said. I turned to his mother. Even though she's shorter, she's my date's mom, which means that she has to be respected. "Good day, Mrs. Hazelwood." I said.

She stared at me and turned to Brian. "Take good care of him." She muttered.

"That's my main priority." I replied. She let out a satisfied huff and returned to her car.

"Stay safe, Bumblebee Brian!" She shouted loudly. Brian's face turned red and just shushed his mom as she drove away.

"Bumblebee Brian?" I asked, turning to him.

"It's a nickname! Can we just drop it and get this date started?" He asked. I smirked at him, letting him know that there was no way I'm dropping this. But I gave in and held out my hand for him to grab.

Seeing this, I quickly knew it was a bold move. It had only been a few days ago when we had confessed our mutual feelings for one another. To ask him to hold my hand is a huge leap that I probably shouldn't have jumped to, especially with Brian who is inexperienced with such things. I've already began to take things too far with this and–

Oh, he grabbed my hand.

"Can we go look at dinosaurs now?" He asked, looking up at me with his wonderful eyes.

"Of course. That's what we're here for." I said. Hand in hand, we started to walk towards the main entrance. Brian walked a bit faster, eager to get ahead and get inside.

Once inside, we bought our tickets. We showed our school ID's and got a huge discount on our tickets. We each paid for our own tickets. Now it was time to look at some dinos!