19

Armando Dominguez

Armando Dominguez

While I colored on the table with Rosita, Javi went out to get the mail. As he walked in, he checked through them all until he stopped at one.

"Mando. It's your last progress report card." Javi said.

"Shit!" I quickly got up and snatched it from his hands. "Don't look at them!" I said as I ran into my room and locked the door behind me.

As soon as I sat on my bed, I video-called Brian.

"Hey, Armando!" Brian's beautiful face showed up on my screen.

"Bumblebee! My grades are here!" I said.

"Open them! And don't worry if they aren't good. You have a few more weeks to get them back up before the final report card." Brian assured me.

"I'm nervous. What if I didn't do good?"

"You did good. You turned in all your work. Plus, you got help from me. You've got this!"

Thanks to his small pep-talk, I opened the report card and scanned it.

"Oh God!" I gasped out.

"Are they good? Bad? Talk to me!" Brian said over the phone.

"I'm- I'm-"

"What?!"

"I'm doing good!" I said.

"Really?" Brian asked. I nodded and turned the camera over to show him my report card. I watched as he scanned over the paper. "No way!"

"Yes way! I'm not failing!" I cheered.

Despite the report card being mostly C's with a few B's, it's a better jump from the previous D's.

"We have to celebrate!" Brian announced.

"Yes! We do!" I replied.

"Wait! I'm gonna get my confetti!" Brian said. He got off his bed but quickly collapsed on the floor. I watched as his camera fell and I was in view of his bedroom ceiling.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"No! My ass still hurts!" He groaned out. He limped back in view of the camera and looked into the screen. His face was bright red.

"You'll be okay." I said.

"Maybe. But it still hurts."

"That's not what you were saying when I was railing you." I smirked. Brian just scoffed and looked away from the camera. "Come on, Brian. My bumblebee. You were acting like a whore under me."

"Stop, Armando." He blushed. He crawled back into bed and laid down.

"Guess this means I'm going to prom and GradNite." I said.