17

Armando Dominguez

Armando Dominguez

"Could you hold still!? Geeze!" Javi whined.

"Just finish! I have to leave!" I said. Javi finished fixing my hair and then handed me his car keys.

"Look after her." He said. I nodded and went to grab my wallet. Before I left, he slipped a condom into my pocket.

"I'm leaving!" I yelled.

"Good luck!" Javi yelled.

Javi was generous enough to let me borrow his car once again. I drove away from my street and towards Brian's home. As soon as I pulled up to his house, he quickly ran outside and towards the car.

"Let me in." He said. As soon as he got in, he kissed me and gawked at my outfit. "You dress up amazing." He remarked.

"So do you." I replied.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"August & April." I replied.

"Isn't that place... expensive?" He asked.

"A little. But let me treat you, baby." I said. Brian looked conflicted but agreed.

I pulled up into the valet and we both stepped out of the car. I handed the keys to the valet guy, who took them and drove the car off.

"Fancy..." Brian muttered.

"Do you have a reservation?" The hostess asked.

"Yes, it's under Dominguez." I replied. The hostess scanned through a chart.

"Ahh! Yes, Dominguez. Follow me and I'll escort you to your table." She said. I went ahead while Brian followed me from behind. The hostess walked us to an elevated booth. This booth was surrounded by plants, which made this place more private.

"Good evening, gentlemen." A new guy walked to the table, wearing a waiter uniform. "Here are your menus. Today we're having a special on mushroom risotto. Can I get you two something to drink?" He asked.

"I'll have tonic water." I said. Brian gave me a scowl.

"And I'll get uh..." Brian leaved over to me. "Can I get a cocktail?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll get a virgin strawberry daiquiri." He told the waiter.

"Got it! I'll get you your drinks and be back." The waiter said. He left while I turned to Brian.

"Really? Daiquiri?" I asked.

"Tonic water? Seriously?" He asked.

"It tastes good!" I said.

"Nu-uh! My dad drinks that shit! It tastes like TV static!" Brian said.

"You got a daiquiri! You might as well wear a t-shirt that says 'I'm a bottom'." I told him. His face turned red.

"You play too much." He muttered.