Ledger

I can't stand her. She talks too much. I know she's the girl who bumped into me yesterday. She kept looking at my face. I felt awkward so I didn't listen to what she had to say. I just left. Then today talking to me on the bus. Does she remember I'm who she knocked into?

As soon as I got of that bus, I went straight to Kai, my step brother, and Rome. Kai's mom met my dad of a cruise around Europe and instantly fell in love. Apparently.

I don't believe in love.

Rome is my best friend, and has been by my side since we were toddlers. I trust that fucker with my life.

"Whose that pretty girl you got off the bus with?" Rome said looking at me with lover eyes and blinking profusely.

"Ugh her? I already hate her." I replied rolling my eyes.

"No. You like her."

"I've said this before and I'll say it again and again until it gets cemented into your thick ass head. I don't date-"

"Sure bro,"  Kai interrupted, "you hate her now but we all know how this goes. It happened with me and Ellie and Rome and Allison."

"You know I think he's on to something. Allison hated me and she warmed up to me and now we have been dating for 2 years."

"Yeah whatever. I hate Blair."

"YOU KNOW HER NAME!?"

"She kept talking to me on the bus. Shut up."

"Aw Ledger and Blair. So cute. Hey, maybe we can triple date!"

"Go die." They thought I was joking but I'm dead serious.

___________________________________________

First lesson: English

I was sitting in the back row next to Rome and Kai was in front of me. Isabella walks in. God I hate her. What a self-centered piece of shit.

"Hi Ledger," she says in the most flirty way possible. She's had a crush on me for years and she doesn't try to hide it. I ignore her.

"Okay everyone settle down. Is there a Blair Williams?"

All of a sudden a brunette walks in. Of course, its Blair.

She introduces her self after the teacher greets her. I couldn't help but look at her. She's so gorg- ugly.

Rome sees me looking at her coldly and tells Kai and they both start looking at her too. Way to make it obvious. Well done guys.

She catches us staring but just puts her head down and sits at the back of the class.