He's Mine

Blair:

After I gave my mom her dinner, we started walking to the café. Then this crusty blonde bitch (no hate to you beautiful blondies out there) comes up to us AND STARTS FLIRTING WITH LEDGER. I stood there in pure rage and jealousy as she grabbed the collar of his dress shirt AND KISSED HIM. Like I know he's not mine, I wish he was, but this girl seriously kissed him. DOESN'T KNOW HIS NAME BUT YEAH, KISSED HIM. Ledger, being the gentleman he is, shoves her off.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He asks in pure embarrassment and anger.

"I know you want me." This bitch is going to make me commit. 

"I have a girlfriend so BACK OFF." Girlfriend..?

"So?"

"So back off. I'm not yours. You cant kiss people just because you feel like it. I feel like I'm going to get an infection now." I was trying not to laugh when he said this because this bitch's confidence shattered and turned into pure anger.

"And where is she?"

"She's right here." HE SAYS POINTING TO ME. I can't lie, it felt like a privilege. 

"Yes he's mine so back off you man whore. Its so sad seeing women who feel the need to kiss other women's men, its actually embarrassing to see that you cant get someone who is single and available and you need a taken mans validation to make yourself feel good. You like to ruin peoples healthy relationships, don't you?"

"No I just..."

"Just what? Save it blondie. I don't care what you have to say. Stay away from MY MAN!" I yell kicking her shin. I grab Ledgers arm and we continue walking to work.

I think, maybe...

I love him.

____________________________________________

LEDGER:

Woah.

Blair is so empowering. I wish I was hers. I want to be hers so bad. I love her. I need to talk to Kai and Rome tomorrow. They were right. It took me a while to realize it. I used to hate her and get annoyed by everything she does. Now I'm wishing I was holding her and kissing her pain away. I want to be around her all the time. I want her to feel safe around me.

"You're jealous." I teased, a small smile tugs from the corner of Blair's soft lips, she tried not to let it show.

"No I'm not." She says, getting all defensive. 

"Okay, my love." FUCK OFF. WHY DO I KEEP DOING THAT. ITS LIKE A CURSE.

She's blushing. She is so pretty.

We get to the café and we clean for a few hours while we learn about each others life. 

When we finish cleaning, before I locked up, we sat at a table. I'm going to do it. 

"Blair..."

"Ledger?" I CAN'T DO IT.

"Would you like to hang out with me in school?"

"Sure," She looks up at me, looking deep into my eyes with love and warmth.

"Better lock up the café then," I say in awkwardness. I'M NERVOUS OKAY. DON'T START JUDGING ME. I'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE!

"I guess so," she says with a smile.