Blair

I woke up in a white room on a bed. There was a red cabinet, a sink, a water fountain and locked drawers.

My head was spinning.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked me in a sweet tone.

"My head is spinning and I feel a little sick."

"Okay ill give you a drink of cold water and you can stay here till the end of lunch."

"Thank you. May I ask who brought me here?"

"I found you in the hallway during my lunch break and I carried you here."

I thanked her again as she handed me my cup of water and she walked out the room to finish her lunch break.

Something is off. There is no way that woman carried me here. No offence to her but she can barely walk so I highly doubt that woman was able to lift me up and carry me to the left wing of the school. Wait... I saw Ledger as soon as I fainted. Did he just leave me there? Why? I know he doesn't like me very much, that's an understatement, but he would leave me in a hallway all on my own. That's a new low.

___________________________________________

The lunch bell rings, telling me that its time to go to math class, I get up and leave the nurses office. As I'm walking to my lesson, I see Ledger. He gives me to coldest look I've ever seen. It's like he hates me. What could I possibly have done this time?

I reach the door of my math class and just as I'm thinking that my day couldn't get any worse, I see Naomi and Isabella. My life is just great. They watch as I walk to the back of the class.

Oh and did I mention... I hate math, I'm so shit at it so if I have to embarrass myself I have to do so in front of the two popular girls and Ledger. Wait? LEDGER! Great. Even better. I also get to embarrass myself in front of my enemy too.

10 minutes into the lesson and I'm called up to the front to solve a problem. Seriously. I don't even understand math and I have to show everyone how shit I am. Of course, I got the answer wrong. 

What do you expect? I'm into books, not math. Why do you think I'm writing this?

Naomi stands up confidently and walks over to the board:

*3(s-16)=9          s=19          divide, simplify, add, simplify *

and solves it like it was nothing. Well she is an A+ student. 

I don't know how to solve advanced linear equations. Then this bitch smiled at me in a way that tells me I'm stupid. I swear I'm going to kill them.