Their love

Ledger:

As I lock up, I kept thinking, I need to tell her. I just need to.

"Blair... I need to tell you something and please don't say anything until I'm done."

"Okay!"

"I like you, like love like. You don't have to like me back but I've grown to like you more and I want to be with you."

"I like you too, Ledger."

Omg. My heart.

After hearing how that. I pull her closer and place my lips on top of hers. Her lips are so soft. After I pull apart from her, I didn't want to, she looks up at me.

"Wow."

____________________________________________

Blair:

We walk back to mine and he gives me a kiss on the forehead before we enter my apartment. When we walk in we go straight to my room. NO WE DON'T DO ANYTHING! We kiss. 

My mom is asleep by now so me and Ledger just talk and make out. I want this moment to last forever. 

I changed into my pajamas. Since he already knows, I don't hide it from him. I tell him he can turn around now I'm done and he looks at my scars. He puts down his phone and turns his attention onto me when I sit on my bed. He joins me and he trails his hand along my cuts and he assures me it's going to be okay. He grabs his backpack and takes his laptop, for school, out and puts a movie on. He wraps his arms around me, I feel safe in his arms, and he plays with my hair.

____________________________________________

We wake up for school and we both get ready. Ledger stares at me.

"You're gorgeous."

I smile and hug him tight. We head to the bus stop and get on the bus.

____________________________________________

AT SCHOOL:

We walk into school holding each others hand and everyone stares but it didn't matter. Walking with Ledger by my side feels like no one else in the world matters. 

"BLAIR WILLIAMS! YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW! HOW DARE YOU STEAL LEDGER FROM ME!!" Isabella yells down the hallway in anger.

"No Isabella, we were never together. She didn't steal me because I was never yours." Ledger says, calmly.

"But Ledger babe-"

"I'm not your babe." This man never fails to impress me. I'm falling for him more and more every time he speaks. Isabella storms off in anger.

We walk over to Rome and Kai.

____________________________________________

Ledger:

The bell rings:

"I have to go to class now. Bye guys." Blair says.

"Bye gorgeous." I say kissing her forehead.

When she's gone I turn to Rome and Kai.

"Okay get it out. Tell me what you want to say." I say in annoyance.

"There's nothing to say." Kai says trying to hide his smirk.

"We knew you love her."

"Yeah yeah."

It's true, I love her so much.