Tuesday

BLAIR:

We were back at school. Last night made me realize something. Something I can't admit. Something I never want to admit. 

Ledger was so kind. What happened to him? He is usually cold and distant. I don't understand.

I feel like he hates me but then he doesn't hate me.

___________________________________________

I saw him. He's seen me. 

He's walking towards me. Shit. Where do I go. Isabella is coming towards me too.

"Hello, beautiful," Ledger says as I try not to panic.

"um, Hi"

"Ledger, babe, what are you doing talking to this filth?" Isabella asks, twisting her hair around her finger.

"Isabella. We have been through this. I am not yours."

"But."

"No. Just because we kissed when we were 13 doesn't mean I'm automatically yours. Its been almost 3 years. Get over it."

Jeez Ledger. Bit harsh. But Isabella deserved it.

She scurries off in embarrassment.

"What was that about?" I ask, curiously.

He bends down his head close to my ear, "Doesn't matter. I only have eyes for one person," he whispers as he smiles. He gives me a look. But this look isn't cold, its more loveable.

Then his expression changed. Cold again.

___________________________________________

LEDGER:

FUCK ME!??

WHY DID I DO THAT?? SHE BRINGS THE BEST OUT IN ME. 

After my mum left I promised myself I'd never fall in love. And now I'm falling for her. Blair.

BLAIR.

 What has she done to me?

Her beauty gives me butterflies. Her voice gives me hope. Her smile gives me a sense of freedom. like she's the only girl around. 

I hate when Kai and Rome are right. I do love her. I'll never admit it. 

I need to avoid her.

I walk over to Kai and Rome who are making kissy faces. So immature.

"YOU LOoOVE HER!" They say in unison.

"No. I hate her."

"Keep telling yourself that," Rome says, laughing.

"Look she isn't bad looking and she is really sweet. She just isn't my type"

She is 

"mhm. Yeah right. She looks exactly your type to me," Kai says with the creepiest puppy eyes ever.

I want to punch them.

"Hello, beautiful," Both mocking me.

She is beautiful though.

"She just needs a friend," I say rolling my eyes.

"You're not her friend. You're her boy friend."

I roll my eyes again

___________________________________________

Blair:

His friends are mocking something about him and Ledger seemed more annoyed than mad about it. His friends are nice. They have been talking to me in a few lessons.

___________________________________________

It was the last  lesson of the day and it was math. I was late because my stupid locker wouldn't open.

I walk into the classroom and sit in the only seat available. Isabella turns red with rage and Naomi looks at me in disgust. What's up their ass?

A dildo-

Stop.

Everyone is staring. Have I got something on my face? I turn to the person sat next to me. Oh. Its Ledger.

"Why is everyone staring?"

"It's the first time I've let a woman sit next to me."

Who does he think he is? Does he think that made me feel special. See he's nice, then hates me, acts like a dick and then he's alright. I'm genuinely concerned for this man.

"hm." I say in complete confusion.

___________________________________________

LEDGER:

Shit. Shouldn't have said that. Fuck My Life.

I try speaking to Blair but she keeps ignoring me. Just everything is getting me thinking. I have never seen her eat. I need to talk to her.

___________________________________________

Its after school now. I go up to Blair. She seems in a rush.

"Going anywhere?" I ask, curiously.

"To work."

"I need to talk to you."

"Walk and talk because I'm going to be late."

"I've noticed you aren't eating. Are you alright?"

"I am not getting into this now."

"I'm always here for you you know."

"hm."