Ledger's backstory

You have probably guessed that me and my dad have a great relationship from the conversation about Blair on Friday. And yes he his rich since he owns the school. But HE is rich. I am not. He always teaches me to be grateful, I take the bus, instead of the car, to school every morning. I have a night shift earning money at a café to save money. I'm grateful my dad teaches me the value of money or I'd become a selfish snob like Isabella and Naomi, always thinking the world revolves around them. My dad does actually love me very much. He's always here for me.

My mother left when I was 12. She left to go home, to France, because I ruined her life. She hated me but before then, she adored me. I don't know what I did. It was all my fault. That day she left, left a hole in my life. I was only 12 and I got depressed, she didn't love me anymore. I started doing drugs. Popping pills. I got addicted at 12 years old. 12. It didn't take long before I got addicted to smoking. It all slowly took the pain away.

One day, I decided to take control. Drugs won't take advantage of me. I dumped the pills and the weed. But I kept a packet of cigarettes for occasions I need pain gone.

That's why it hurt me when I saw Blair doing what she did. She wants the pain gone. I hated me doing things to take away feelings. Now the girl I lov- I mean look out for, does it too. I want to hug her and tell her everything is going to be alright. 

___________________________________________

AFTER SCHOOL:

I headed home to get changed, do my homework, then head off to work at the café.

I was almost there and I saw someone with thick, brown hair walk out an apartment building. It was Blair. She was walking quite fast and looked like she had been crying. 

She walks into the café, I reach open the door to see her crying in the corner getting ready to clean.

"What's wrong, mi amour?" Fucking hell. What is that? I can't seem to be normal. She brings out this thing in me where I want to hold her forever.

"Why the fuck do u care? You hate me, remember."

Shit. do I make that bad of an impression.

"I'm sorry. I just don't like seeing you like this, darling." FUCK MY LIFE!

"I work 3 jobs. My mum is sick. Everyone hates me." 

The last bit is true, I do. But she's 15. She shouldn't have to work 3 jobs. 

I hug her and hold her close to my chest. As tears coat my grey hoodie, she looks at me.

"I'm sorry.."

"What for, mi amour?" 

"I did it again."

I hug her closer, tighter, holding her head and rubbing her back, sympathetically. 

"It's all going to be okay. I'm never going to know how you feel but instead of harming yourself please use a hair bobble. It gives the same pain without tainting your gorgeous skin."

___________________________________________

BLAIR:

I'm warming up to him. I feel safe around him. I can talk to him.

"Why do you hate me?" I ask, hesitantly.

"I can't explain now."

This man.