Twenty-Two: Fun

Valerian Calix

Perfection.

Her body was everything that I envisioned and more.

She was the epitome of beauty.

I dried her, kissing her lips and she smiled.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Mmmm I'm not sure. You're good at surprising me." She looked up at me, her eyes never leaving mine, a clear rush of confidence she was having.

I was a sucker for it.

"You're the teacher." I whispered and she grabbed my face, pulling it down to hers, kissing me as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

I stood to my height, her feet leaving the floor in the process, she wrapped her legs around my waist, gasping when her pussy made contact with my dick.

"But I'm indecisive." She frowned, putting her face into my neck.

"Mmmm, I could learn how to eat you out. How to finger you. Or just not even have to touch you and you'll come anyway." I said and she took a shaky breath.

"I could teach you how to finger me. I think that'd be fun." She tilted her head and I placed her on her bed.

I hummed, watching her body writhe under my eyes as one of my hands moved up her bare stomach.

"I feel bad not doing anything to you though." She frowned.

I laughed.

"Did you know I came that night in the alleyway?"

"...really?"

"Yeah, sweetheart I'm fine." I chuckled as I moved to her closet, grabbing a new towel.

I had her adjust to the place I desired as she let me put the towel under her butt.

I moved, getting behind her so I was leaning against the headboard and she was leaning on my chest, her body between my legs.

She immediately relaxed her head on my shoulder as I slouched to accommodate her.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her to me as I kissed her temple.

"You make me feel safe." She whispered.

I froze, not anticipating how good that made me feel.

I gently grabbed her throat with my hand, my other moving down her body slowly.

She opened her legs for me and I let myself feel her pussy, over the entirety of it before I began rubbing her clit and she groaned.

"Why are you good at everything?" She held onto my forearm with both hands.

"I'm not sure." I answered.

She moved one hand to my wrist and pushed my hand only a bit farther down.

"Your hands are big so only do one finger to start." She said and I smiled.

I let myself gently rub between her folds and she hummed.

"Stop messing with me." She said and I pressed my finger into her, groaning at both her moan and just the feeling of her.

I moved my hand from her throat to her nipples, pinching lightly and she arched against me, grinding herself toward my hand.

"Stop moving." I whispered and she whined as I pressed my finger in farther.

She sighed, holding onto my wrist, her other hand coming up and holding onto the one over her tits.