Thirty-One: A Lot

Corvina Maxwell

I sobbed, him so deep, so rough, hands on the arch of my back, pulling me to meet his thrusts.

I couldn't help but just sob, my body loved it but my kind was racing and confused as I'd never experienced something like this before.

So rough but so addicting.

He hasn't even gone soft after he came the first time and I was unsure as to whether it was terrifying or flattering.

His pace doesn't falter.

Even though he had a concert and overstimulating day, he had stamina.

He grabbed my bun, my throat, pulling me up, my shoulder blades against his chest, my head back on his shoulder, fingers in my mouth, other gripping the skin of my stomach and chest.

"You're the sexiest woman to ever exist, no one else will ever do, Vina. Do you think this'll be difficult for you? Just to always be a constant turn on to me no matter what you do and just because of that you'll always need to take care of what you cause? Will bring my pretty little fuck toy become too much?" He asked in my ear, his own moans making my mind spin.

"N-no." I whispered.

"No what?" He asked.

"I-I'll be it." I moaned, my voice hoarse.

"I'd hope so. No one else could do what you do for me." He said, the hand on my stomach moving down, rubbing my clit and I squirmed, sensitive as I cried.

He kept his groin against my ass, moving his hips in circles, no more thrusts as he just repeatedly pressed over my spot.

"Fuck!" I cried and he hummed in my ear.

"Mmm you're so good." He moaned and I shuddered.

I sobbed, my hands on his forearm that held my face.

"Shhhh... just a bit more and I'll have you coming on my cock again." He cooed.

I bit on his knuckles, making him laugh as I tasted blood and panicked.

"I'm fine. Just come for me. Can you do that? Be a good girl and cum on my cock, gorgeous." He said and I nodded, my muscles spazzing as he held me up.

"Good... that's my pretty baby." He removed his hand from my clit, smoothing my curls from my fallen bun off my forehead.

"Can you take more?" He asked and I nodded.

"You sure? I don't want to hurt my babydoll." He kissed my temple.

"I'm y-yours." My jaw shuttered.

He hummed, lying me down on my stomach, his body holding me still, him on top, his arms folding under my head so I could lie down on his forearms like a pillow, his biceps caging me in, legs holding mine open.

He gently put his body weight on top of me, his front fitting perfectly against my back as he began slowly fucking me.

I whimpered, the room sounding of his groans and deep moans mixed with my sounds.

My hands were up and holding onto his triceps, he kissed my temple as he just fucked me slow, the pace completely different.

"Tired love?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I'd let you sleep but I'm completely starved of you." He gently kissed over my hair, temple, cheekbone, his nose grazing me with it and I shut my eyes, enjoying the feeling of having him completely covering me with his body, having him inside me.

I kissed his bicep, tasting the sweat on him and normally, it wouldn't be something I enjoyed but this was primal, it was intimate.

He slowly went harder, deeper, painfully deeper.

I bit his bicep and he hummed, the pace getting quicker.

"God you feel fucking amazing." I moaned and he hummed lowly.

I gripped his arms with my hands as he moved in and out of me, grinding against me to add depth.

"Val- shit." My body quaked as he removed one of his arms from under my head, my head on the other but he grabbed my throat, lifting my head.

"Say my name. I want you to scream my fucking name, Corvina." He went faster, sitting up on me, moving to straddle my thighs as his hands pressed on my lower back, making me arch into the bedding, this position making me scream, cry, my feet coming up and feeling his back flex in the process.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking and I shouted in the best kind of pain.

"Valerian I'm gonna-!" I screamed, his hand pressing my face into the covers as I did. I was once again crying and shaking uncontrollably.

He let me up when I was done and he grabbed both of my shoulders, using them as leverage to pull and make everything worse, my whole body feeling the effects of him.

I felt him go deep, warmth filling me for the second time and I ground myself against him, that warmth was absolutely incredible to feel.

"I n-need a minute." I shook and he got off me, sitting beside me as I laid there, his hand on my back, gently moving back and fourth.

My body was shaking, so so sensitive and so so empty.

I felt his fingers find my cunt, wetting his fingers with both of our come as he brought them to my lips and I opened very willingly.

I sucked his fingers, holding onto his wrist.

"You alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"I want you to lay down." I whispered.