Thirty-Six: Messing

Valerian Calix

She was so fucking perfect for me.

Her back arched, head fallen, pretty little body bent over my bike.

She felt fucking perfect.

She was shaking, her body tired after only 3 orgasms.

"Turn." I tapped on her thigh and she did, kneeling without second thought of mud as she immediately began sucking my dick, my hands woven in her hair as I began creating my own pace.

She placed her hands on my thighs, not pushing or moving if I brought her closer to take me deeper.

She was calm, relaxed.

"So pretty. Look at you doing such a good job, Vina. Shit." I moaned.

She hummed when I gave her a second to breathe.

Pressure and ache began to build, I felt myself falling into the best feeling as I came, she sucked on my tip, giving a small giggle as she watched me finish.

Then she stood, licking her lips.

"Better?" She asked.

"Much." I grabbed her throat, kissing her.

Lips were all pretty and swollen.

I pulled her pants back up, then mine.

We sat up here for a while, watching the sun completely set and the stars begin to appear.

"I love you." She whispered.

I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you more."

-

I washed every part of her body in our bath, having her lie down and giving her a body massage with the body oils she likes.

"I feel like I should be doing something for you." She whispered.

"This isn't transactional." I worked the knots from her back and shoulder blades.

She hummed and would let out a small groan but I tried my best to be gentle.

I worked down her body, her butt, thighs, calves, feet, arms, hands.

Then I had her put on a T-shirt, sitting between my legs as she put on a movie and I worked with her damp hair.

I put in leave in conditioner, fixing some clumps with my fingers before doing the little plop thing.

"Val."

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna get married?"

I froze.

"Like in general or now?"

"Both."

"Yeah. I'll never be without you."

"We should do it then. Just us, Jess, Casey, Tony, and Harden."

"When?"

"Soon."

"Alright."

So we laid down, I tucked her in, her head on my chest, leg over me like a body pillow, arms around me.

"I'd like to call you my husband." She murmured, looking up at me with a soft smile.

"I've already known your my wife."

She blushed as she returned to the movie.

Corvina Calix was perfect for her. Sounded perfect. Her name made for mine.

My mind was everywhere but the movie, obsessing over her. Her name. Her face. Her pussy. Her body. Her mind. Her voice.

God her voice.

I craved it. How she spoke, her tone, her moans.

"Lay on your back."

She did.

I moved, fitting myself so my head was between her thighs, grateful that she wasn't wearing underwear as I gently licked up her pussy.

She took a deeper breath, hands already in my hair.

I gently made patterns around her clit, feeling the goosebumps raise on her skin, her thighs closing around my head.

"Baby, can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Mmm?"

"I'm gonna lay down, I need you to sit on my face alright?" I whispered and she looked excited as she nodded, her lip between her teeth.

I moved, lying down as she kissed my lips and straddled my head.

"Sit." I said and she squared further down, my arms hooking over her thighs, pulling her to my face.

She gasped, my hands holding her as she slowly ground herself down onto my face.

She moaned, hands on my headboard, riding my face like a good girl.

Fucking amazing. She didn't let up in concern for my breathing, she just hand one hand yanking my hair, the other on the headboard, moving herself in her own way, moans filling the room.

God that fucking voice.

My cock was throbbing in my pants, I savored her sound, I knew I'd have it forever but I had to enjoy it every time I heard it.

She slowed her movements, letting me tongue fuck her as she shuttered, cumming over my mouth with a small scream.

I moaned, tasting her, cleaning her.

She got off, smiling down at me.

"Want me to get you something to wash off your face?"

"I'm fine, babydoll. Come here." I said when I sat up, pointing between my thighs.

She did, her back to my front as I gently spread her legs with my hands, letting my fingers find her mouth before starting the process of fingering her.

"Val you don't have to-"

"It's not for you. It's for me." I said.

"Oh..." she whispered as I gently pushed my fingers in and out, my other hand around her throat, squeezing and massaging her skin so it would bruise perfectly for me.

She hummed, grinding against my hand, panting for air.

"I'm not sure I can stop tonight. I'll just have to mess with you until I'm too delirious and the sun comes up. You're just too damn good."