Twenty-Five: Countertop

Corvina Maxwell

I pulled on a white hoodie, black panties as I walked out, my floor freshly mopped, my dishes done.

"What's all this?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"What?"

"The cleaning." I said and his eyes moved over my body.

He tapped his ring twice on my counter so I walked to him.

"I'm not quite done." He said and I gasped as he picked me up and sat me on my island.

He pushed me back a bit, lifting my legs which forced me to lie down.

"What's this?"

"I cleaned your counters for this, I'll clean them after."

"After what?"

"I take care of you."

"How?"

He smiled, gently working off my underwear and setting them aside.

"Stay." He said so I did as he removed his rings, washing his hands.

He dried them gently before coming back, pulling out one of my stools under the bar side, sitting and pulling me to him.

I was perfectly at mouth level and he seemed very pleased it all worked out.

"Tell me what to do, doll." He kissed my inner thighs and my hips bucked slightly.

He stood, removing his hoodie as he placed it under my head as a cushion.

He squeezed my thighs, massaging them as he sat back down.

"Come on, talk to me." He pinched my leg and I hissed.

He drug his tongue, bottom to top, dipping his tongue inside me before circling my clit.

"Fucker! You can do everything." I groaned as he blew, teasing me.

He laughed softly.

"I read, gorgeous. Specifically books you read made by female authors. I'm not absolutely clueless." He said.

I gasped as he sucked my clit, his hands moving up my stomach and under my shirt to cup my tits, toying with my nipples.

He moaned, the vibration from his open mouth hitting me, my finger tugging at his hair.

One of his hands left me, hiding under the counter and I was envisioning his palming himself, I assumed that's what was happening.

I rolled my hips against his face, gaining friction.

"There!" I gasped when he did something that just worked.

"This?" He asked, repeating the action and I arched my back, losing my breath as I nodded.

His other hand left me, he licked his two middle fingers before pressing them into me and I groaned, his fingers curling, his tongue working me.

"I-I'm gonna- ugh!" I screamed and he stood, fingering me as he watched me writhe and tremble.

I couldn't catch my breath, he wasn't stopping, his thumb massaged my clit, overstimulating me.

"Come on. Keep going, baby. Please? I need you to come one more time. I love watching you, Vina." He pleaded, his hand that had earlier disappeared grabbed my throat.

"Look at me." He said and I did, my vision blurring as he restricted both my blood flow and breathing.

"Can you do it for me again? Please doll?" He begged and I hummed, grinding against his hand as he worked me in all the right ones.

This one came out of nowhere, no build, no warning, just breathless, screamless, trembling.

"Yes." He whispered, massaging my throat with a rough hand, my mind tingling and buzzing with my blood flow slowing.

"Good girl. That's my baby." He sat back down, removing his hand to lick over me.

I grabbed his hair, finally taking a proper breath, it coming as a gasp.

My knees began shaking and buckling.

I tried pushing him from me but he didn't budge as I screamed.

He had me glued to his face, my hips rotating in circles, my mind was empty, my vision clouded with overstimulating ecstasy.

Ironic huh?

I cried, tears running down my face.

"Don't s-stop." My jaw trembled, my teeth chattering as I was about to approach my third orgasm.

He hummed, gripping at my skin, desperate for another orgasm from me.

He was taking them. One by one. Stripping me of logical consciousness.

I sobbed as I came, my knees over his shoulders as I pulled him closer although he was already buried between my thighs.

My muscles were twitching, I was restless and physically unable to be still as I shook.

He softly relaxed the intense pleasure, kissing my pussy and inner thighs before removing my legs from his shoulders, standing.

He massaged my body, my hips, waist, just feeling on me as I shook, tears still falling, I wasn't sobbing but I was sniffling, unable to completely stop.

"Are you okay? Did I do too much? Could your pretty body not take it all?" He cooed, both concerned and amused.

I shook my head no.

He grabbed a paper towel and dampened it, wiping me off, front to back, being careful with how sensitive I was.

"Good girl, Vina." He said.

I didn't have the brain power to process anything right now.

Nothing except his voice.

My thoughts are jumbled, my mouth unable to move enough to form words.

He dried me and pulled my underwear back on.

He pulled me to sit up and I leaned onto him, my head on his shoulder, his body between my open legs.

"Thank you for that." He rubbed my back and I just gave a nod.

"Are you alright?"

A nod.

He took a step back and I grabbed his shirt.

"I'm gonna get you water." He said and I groaned.

He came back and let me lie on him.

"Silly girl."

I kissed his throat, my forehead on his chest as I shut my eyes.