Thirty: Beginning

Valerian Calix

I watched her squirm and mumble little sounds right in front of me.

So much better than I could've ever imagine.

She seemed restless as I removed the vibrator, putting it on low from its previously high mode.

She groaned, it clearly not doing enough for her.

"You're such a tease." She groaned.

"Be grateful for what I'm giving you, doll. I could just stop entirely."

"No." She said in fear I meant it.

Her face was already beginning the process of pleasure, her cheeks red and heated, eyes desperate and glazed over with desire.

My favorite though, the way she looked at me.

She never lifted her chin, she kept her chin down and looked up at me with her eyes. Especially when I was in control.

"I want you inside me." She rolled her hips lightly, her body incredibly reactive.

I removed the vibrator, turning it off and setting it to the side as I came back, kneeling in front of her, letting my tongue taste and caress over her clit, her muscles tensing as she had no way of holding me or controlling my movements.

I kissed the tops of her thighs as I stood, letting the chains fall a bit so her arms weren't so high.

I kissed her, her body leaning toward me, I grabbed her jaw, standing her up straight, kissing her, sucking on her bottom, already bruised lip.

I tasted a tear and pulled back, small tears falling from her face.

"What's the matter?" I wiped one and she looked at me.

"I want you." She whispered, her voice cracking.

I smiled.

"That's all?" I asked.

I bent down, sucking over her nipples, switching between them as I sucked, licked, and lightly bit over them.

"Please!? I need you inside of me, Valerian! Im not fucking kidding, please?" She begged and I smiled, kissing up her chest, her throat, licking from collarbone to jaw.

She shuddered physically, a small whimper, goosebumps all over her.

"Why do you need me so bad?" I asked, watching her face get red and frustrated.

"I-I'm fucking throbbing. I am empty. I need you. Please?" She pleaded.

I kissed her forehead.

I moved behind her and she gasped as I pressed myself against her ass.

I pushed her to bend over a bit and she did.

I licked my hand, slicking myself as I gently drug my tip along her pussy.

She tried pushing back.

I stopped, slapping her ass, making her gasp in shock.

"No. Stay still, Corvina."

She tried. I could tell she was trying to just be still as I teased her, my cock throbbing, eager to be inside her.

I'd imagined this, the real thing obviously better.

I wondered if I'd grow even worse after having her. Or if I'd get better.

I pressed my tip inside her and she moaned, cursing under her breath.

"I want you quiet, no sounds. No moans. None of it. Alright?"

"Yes."

I grabbed her hips, burying myself inside her completely.

I'd never felt something this amazing, I moaned and she did in response.

"Shut up!" One of my hands grabbed her face, the other digging into the skin of her hip as I fucked her, my two fingers finding it's way into her mouth, her teeth digging into my skin.

I loved this. Far too much for her own good.

Her ass jiggling as she hit my abdomen with every thrust.

And without effort she truly went silent, the grip on my fingers loosening.

Then she panicked with a deep breath and groaned with the sound of a sob, I could feel her pulsing on my cock and I knew she'd come already.

So I wanted to see the next one, I worked the cuffs off her feet and hands and she was upset I wasn't inside of her once again and I was amused by her desperation.

"Bed." I said and she crawled onto it, I came over her, her legs over my shoulders, my hands holding me up, one on either side of her head.

I lined myself up and she looked at me, silently pleading.

I thrusted, both of us cursing, moaning, her hands were on my triceps, nails digging into me.

"Look at me." I said and she tried, her eyes consistently losing focus.

"If you don't look at me, I'll stop." I said and she whined a "no" as she looked at me the best she could.

I watched her chest heave and her tits bounce from every thrust, her eyes unable to actually look at me as she was on the verge of another orgasm.

So I slowed and she immediately came back, looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Please-"

I grabbed her throat, pushing her head into my covers and she whined, the tears spilling from her eyes.

"I don't want you all overstimulated before I'm done. I have all night baby, I can't have you tired and maxed out on me. I need you in every possible position." I said and she nodded slowly.

I started going quicker, deeper, I knew she was gonna come but I just allowed it, watching her tremble, her face pale, her lips glossy with how she sucked on them herself.

She came back to me and I kissed her as I felt my own pressure building.

I felt a release, pressing as far into her as I could as I came, she hummed, satisfied and I smiled as she relaxed.

"You're not done. Turn your ass over, ass up, face down."