chapter 5 👑

The prince was sitting on the grand sofa arranged for him, watching the college teams rowing their boats. His personal bodyguard stood vigilantly nearby, wearing black sunglasses and using a microphone to relay information about the prince's schedule.

The prince's bambi-like eyes filled with excitement during close competitions, and he occasionally panicked or expressed disappointment when the team he supported fell behind. He had graduated from this college the previous year and was cheering for his juniors.

"YES YES YES YES!" The prince jumped to his feet, his hair bouncing, resembling a cute rabbit. Those around him cooed in response.

However, his bodyguard remained unfazed, keeping a watchful eye through his sunglasses for potential dangers.

"HYUNGIEEE, SEE, OUR TEAM WON!" the prince screamed, clutching the arm of his older companion.

"Hump, meanie," the prince scoffed and pouted when he received no reaction from his stoic bodyguard.

The prince retracted his hands and got distracted by his surroundings; he was easily captivated by the world around him.

Somewhere in the crowd...

"Yaaaaa, you bastard! Where are you going? Hey, stop, stop!" a man yelled while chasing another man. The pursuer was a fat man with a mustache, sweating from running.

The one being chased was young, petite, and dressed in dirty clothes.

"Boss, this guy deliberately led us into the crowd to hide," one of the fat man's lackeys commented.

The fat man was a debt shark, and the one he was chasing owed him money. In frustration, the shark boss pulled out a tiny gun and fired it into the air, cursing loudly.

The commotion drew the attention of the crowd, and some people surrounded the group.

"Boss, what's on your clothes? Why are they covered in red dots?"

The boss noticed the red dots on his and his henchmen's clothes, puzzled. Unbeknownst to them, these were red laser sights from rifles, and royal commandos were surrounding them.

The commandos swiftly arrested the troublemakers.

"Your Royal Highness, we must leave this venue immediately," Taehyung informed the prince.

The prince chuckled internally; it was time to throw a tantrum and get what he wanted.

"NO," Jungkook declared stubbornly.

"Your Highness, it's not safe here. We need to leave," Taehyung insisted sternly, but the young prince was defiant.

"No, no, no, I won't go until..." the prince started.

"Until?" Taehyung inquired, deepening his frown.

"Until you fulfill my wishes," the prince said, attempting to smirk but looking more like a child asking for candy.

"What are your wishes?" Taehyung asked with a poker face.

"I'll tell you after you say yes," Jungkook replied.

"How many?" Taehyung pressed.

Jungkook pouted, contemplating. "10," he chirped excitedly.

"1," Taehyung deadpanned.

"No, no, Hyungie, 2, please, pwease, pwease, pwease," the prince whined, using his best puppy eyes and a baby voice.

"Okay," Taehyung relented.

Taehyung escorted the prince between the commandos, and Jungkook seemed quite content with the close proximity.

"Hyungie, now grant my wishes," Jungkook said, grinning.

They were in Jungkook's chamber now.

"I don't remember such a thing," Taehyung deadpanned.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU WILL SEE MY WRATH!" Jungkook shouted dramatically, hands on his hips and a deep pout, trying to look intimidating but appearing more like a little pumpkin.

"Okay, okay... What are your wishes?" Taehyung asked with his poker face.

"1st: You will wash my hair every night and dry it," Jungkook declared with a wide smile.

Taehyung was taken aback by the request but had brought it upon himself.

"And 2nd?" Taehyung asked, indicating he agreed to the first wish.

"Okay, 2nd: You will call me baby or princess or baby princess from now on," Jungkook said, smiling and scrunching his nose, showing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung was dumbfounded, unable to process the younger's request.

"Hyungieeeeeee," the younger whined, tugging at Taehyung's arm and bringing him back to reality.

"But you are a prince," Taehyung said sternly.

"I am a prince to the world, but for you, I am your princess and your baby... So, your baby princess," Jungkook said, smiling and showing his teeth.

Taehyung's soul left this world.

Bodyguard's Heartbeat (  ✅)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें