chapter 19👑

Kim Taehyung entered the chamber of the youngest prince with his patented poker face. Maids were getting the prince ready. The prince was giggling, smiling, and cracking jokes with the maids, unbeknownst to the pair of eyes piercing his soul. The spectator watched his muse in front of him, his heart leaping out of his chest, the prince's hair waving with the air from the dryer, playing with the bodyguard's heartstrings.

"Mr. Kim, the second prince has announced that the third prince will go to an old-age home for donation. This is the schedule," the head maid informed the bodyguard of the third prince, smiling while handing the schedule to the bodyguard.

Taehyung nodded and took the schedule. It was when the prince noticed his boyfriend in the room.

His eyes shone when he looked at his love, who was reading the schedule with a frown and a serious face. Jungkook fanned himself with his hand, feeling hot, looking at his smoking-hot boyfriend.

He cupped his own cheeks, feeling them flustered.

"All can leave, except hyungie," the prince announced.

"His Royal Highness, your hair is still undone," a maid who was hairdressing the prince said worriedly, as the prince had to make a public appearance today.

"Don't worry, I will manage," the third prince said in a hurry; he couldn't wait to embrace his lovely hyungie.

The maids nodded and left, leaving the prince and the bodyguard alone.

Jungkook hastily stood up and ran, launching himself at his big boyfi. Taehyung threw the schedule somewhere and caught his baby instantly, keeping his hands on the younger's thighs to balance him.

Jungkook cupped the elder's face and kissed him. Taehyung kissed him back with the same passion.

After their sweet kiss, Jungkook put his forehead on the elder's. "I missed you," he announced, eyes closed.

"Me too," Taehyung replied, breathing heavily because of the kiss.

Taehyung kissed the younger this time , kissing him slowly with no haste, feeling every emotion. This was reality, it was difficult for him to admit . He kissed him until he was satisfied that this was reality, a beautiful reality of his life.

"I can never get enough of your sweet lips, baby," he said, smiling.

Jungkook hid his face in the elder's neck. Taehyung slowly put Jungkook down, Jungkook's head still buried in the elder's neck. He planted a kiss before parting, again causing wonders in the elder's abdomen.

"My baby loves the neck, aint it ?" he teased the younger.

Jungkook hugged the elder. "I can't get enough of your neck," he said, planting another kiss on the elder's neck.

Taehyung chuckled sweetly at his baby.

"So, my baby princess, we're running late. What about your hair, hmm?" the bodyguard asked.

"Hyungie will do my hair today," the little prince announced.

"Isn't my princess too demanding?" Taehyung teased the younger, tickling him in the tummy .

"Hahaha, hyungie, I'm ticklish," Jungkook laughed and ran across the chamber, with Taehyung in pursuit.

He ran as fast as he could, forgetting his opponent was the well-trained bodyguard. Taehyung caught him from behind and tickled him; both fell on the bed, laughing.

After the beautiful play, they lay beside each other, gazing into each other's eyes.

Taehyung took the prince's hands in his own and kissed it, maintaining eye contact.

"Are you ready to be styled by your bodyguard, my heartbeat?" he asked the prince lovingly.

"Yes, Koo is ready to be styled by his boyfriend," Jungkook said, giggling.

Jungkook sat at his dressing table, Taehyung standing behind him with a hairbrush.

"Heartbeat, what hairstyle do you want?" Taehyung asked, looking at his love through the mirror.

"Make me look pretty, hyungie," Jungkook answered.

"Doll, you're always pretty," Taehyung said, chuckling.

Nevertheless, he made a ponytail with half of Koo's hair, the prince's bangs falling perfectly on his forehead, the other half resting on the younger's shoulders.

Taehyung took two beautiful hairpins and settled them on the right side of the prince' s hair .

"Now my baby is all dolled up," Taehyung said, placing the last hairpin.

It was then Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror because during the process, he could only see his boyfriend. How beautifully handsome he is, the way he frowns in concentration while making his hair; his manly forehead , his moles on his face , his jawline , his bread cheeks ,everything about him is perfection, and people say that God doesn't have favourites . It is a complete lie because Kim Taehyung IS God's favourites

"How is it, doll?" Taehyung asked the little prince.

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror.

"Perfect, just like you," Jungkook whispered the last line, but the bodyguard listened anyhow; he smiled and kissed the hair of the younger.

"Then let's go," Taehyung said, offering his hand to the prince.

Jungkook placed his hand in the elder's hands.

"Let's get it."