chapter 24 👑

"Hyungie, are you sure?" Jungkook asked his big boyfriend, worried as he sat in his chamber, ready with his bodyguard on duty. The maids left after preparing the prince for the day .

"Yes, baby. I don't want His Highness to find out by himself," Taehyung replied with confidence, though inside, he was panicking, perhaps facing beheading today. Jungkook settled himself  on the elder's lap.

"Hyungie, you don't have to. I will inform Namjoon hyung myself," Jungkook said, well aware that his boyfriend was scared but not showing it.

"My princess, let me treat you the way you deserve," Taehyung said, pecking his lover's lips.

"Let me ask for your hand from your brother like a gentleman, hmmm," he said, sniffing the younger one's neck, causing goosebumps.

"H...hyungie," the younger whimpered, causing the elder's blood to rush to places it shouldn't early in the morning, exacerbated by having him on his lap, right on his crouch .

Taehyung gulped, leaning in to capture the younger's lips once again, for what felt like the millionth time that morning, but their moment was interrupted by a knock on the younger's door.

Jungkook quickly stood up from the elder's lap, and the elder followed suit.

"His Royal Highness, the second prince, has come to visit you," a maid informed the little prince.

"Send him in, please," he replied with a smile.

Soon, the second prince entered the chamber, wearing a  cervical neck collar that made it seem as if his neck were broken.

Taehyung couldn't hold back his laughter. He tried to contain it but ended up laughing in front of the second prince , as was jungkook laughing on face of his brother .

"Yaaaa, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare laugh at me," Jimin glared at his brother and best friend.

"Hyung, you look so funny, hahahahaha," Jungkook rolled on the floor laughing.

"Mini, why the hell are you wearing the collar?" Taehyung asked, holding his lover to prevent him from falling due to excessive laughter.

"Your little boyfriend has left bruises on my neck. If anyone saw this, they would think I was attacked by assassins, and the news would spread like fire. It's safer to say I sprained my neck while sleeping than to admit that my own brother tried to murder me just because I didn't save his boyfriend from a girl who wasn't even his boyfriend at that time," Jimin complained.

Jungkook pouted, "He was always mine," he said possessively, hugging Taehyung.

"Always yours," Taehyung smiled, pecking Jungkook's lips.

"Lord, save me, please. I didn't want to witness unholy things between my bestie and my little brother early in the morning," Jimin complained.

"Hyung, why do you have to ruin our moment always? Hyungie was gonna kiss me just now," Jungkook complained with furrowed eyebrows.

"You're talking as if my presence bothers you both," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Mini, what's your reason to be here and disturb us at this hour?" Taehyung asked.

"Shameless brat, you need to answer me. You're dating my brother. Did you ask for my permission?" Jimin said in fake anger.

"Get aside, Mini. I gotta talk to His Highness for my princess. Don't bother me and my baby," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes and dragging Jimin somewhere, leaving Jungkook in the chamber.

" I will come by after some time my heartbeat , wait for me my baby love ", taehyung pecked his boyfriend's lips.

"Yaaa, you brat, where are you taking me to?" Jimin asked while being dragged by his best friend.

"Come and play your duty of being a best friend and help me ask for my baby's hand in marriage," Taehyung said.

"Yaaa, Taehyung, I am his brother too. You didn't ask me. I am offended," Jimin complained.

"Mini, I am freaking out," Taehyung showed his vulnerability this time.

"Don't show me those eyes," Jimin said, giving side-eye to his bestie.

"Lord, I am too weak for those puppy  eyes, shit...okay, I will help," Jimin said, disappointed by himself for being soft for his bestie.

"What should I do, Mini? What should I say? What if His Highness beheads me? What if he separates me from my baby? Should I elope with my princess somewhere?" Taehyung rambled.

"I'm sure if you elope, you'll be beheaded," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"And Tae, you love Jungkook, right? Then just tell this to Hyung. Fight for your love, and I'm sure you have a good image of yourself in front of him. Let's see what his reaction is," Jimin said, trying to make his friend feel better.

But Taehyung wasn't feeling any better. He couldn't bear the thought of being separated from Jungkook.

Jimin sensed his bestie's emotions.

"And if he says no, then I will help you elope with my little brother," Jimin said, smiling.

Suddenly, Taehyung's eyes shone.

"Are you serious, Mini? You will?" Taehyung asked hopefully.

"I promise I wouldn't let you and Jungkook get separated. I will make sure love wins," Jimin said seriously.

"I love you so much, Mini," Taehyung hugged his best friend tightly, grateful to have a best friend like him.

Jimin smiled and hugged him back.

"Lord, I was supposed to be on the bride's side," Jimin chuckled.