chapter 15 👑

"It's been a week, Jungkook and Minotasa  are meeting every day, getting to know each other, and there's a spectator watching a potential couple every day. But the issue is that one of them is someone he loves.

Taehyung feels like he's ripping apart because Jungkook is unfazed by everything, acting normal with Taehyung, which irks him. Jungkook addresses Taehyung as 'hyung,' smiles at him after Taehyung greets him in the morning, and overall acts like Taehyung's presence doesn't bother him. It's irritating Taehyung to the point that he wants to destroy everything in his way, so he's hitting the gym today. It's been 5 hours, and he has no intentions to stop. He's been lunching the punching bag for the past hour, which is at the brink of breaking and spilling all of its sand. Droplets of sweat from his hair trickle down his toned body, disappearing near his torso.

He keeps hitting it again and again, his mind playing flashbacks:

'My husband
My husband
My husband
My husband
My husband

His mind kept playing the voice of the prince addressing the prince as his husband  like a broken record.

'I will love you. I promise.'

He kept on hitting it with more force with each punch.

And boom. The sand of the punching bag spills in front of him. He crouches down, sitting on his knees, his hands in his hair.

He groans loudly.

'Is it not what you wanted, Kim?' he asked himself while shouting.

'F*ck. F*ck. F*ck,' he cursed, his hands still in his hair, his mind repeating all the words of the prince and the princess.

Kim Taehyung walked to the prince's chamber after bathing, his knuckles bloody red on display, just to find the Japanese  prince and the Jungkook so close to each other as if they were going to kiss, their faces inches apart.

The bodyguard's blood boiled at the sight, and he fisted his hands. When his presence was felt by the couple, they split in a second. The prince of the japan  walked out of the chamber ,  smiling widely. Taehyung didn't say anything, just looked straight at Jungkook, who was shyly smiling too, his cheeks red.

Taehyung felt his heart clenching.

'How is my little brother doing?' Jimin entered the room of the younger.

'Tae, how are you?' Jimin hugged the bodyguard, who didn't hug him since he was on duty.

'I am fine, Your Royal Highness,' he replied in monotone.

'How can I forget? You will never meet me like a friend when on duty,' Jimin rolled his eyes.

Taehyung didn't say anything.

'Hyung, I missed you,' Jungkook called the elder and launched himself on him.

'Where were you?' he asked, complaining.

'I was busy with the matters of the country baby ,' he replied.

'Well, tell me how is your date with prince Minotasa  going?' he asked the younger.

Jungkook blushed, and Taehyung was watching it, his heart clenching and blood boiling.

'It's going well, hyung,' he said shyly.

'Don't tell me you already fell for him ,' Jimin gasped.

Taehyung's breath hitched.

'I think, hyung, I already like him ,' he said while fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

Jimin gasped, and Taehyung felt like his world stopped turning. He felt like he would die any moment. All these walls were suffocating him. He felt the dire need to run out of this place.

'What about the guy you used to like?' Jimin asked the younger with wide eyes.

Taehyung attentively listened.

'He was not worth my love, hyung. So, what's the point of hanging in?' he shrugged.

'And  Minotasa is a well-behaved, kind-hearted man . He likes me from college days, and I like him  too. I guess I will marry him  sooner than later. I can't wait for the day when he will be my husband .' "

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
My dear readers of you want to meet the author behind this story , you can follow me on my insta
Baby_writer_9597