chapter 18👑

Jungkook woke up in the arms of his beloved. Slowly opening his eyes, he blinked a few times, staring at his lovely bodyguard. He gently touched the guard's cheek, testing to confirm whether he was in a dream or reality. Once assured it was real, not the usual dream, he smiled and snuggled into the elder's chest, hugging him tightly, planting kisses repeatedly on the elder's chest, giggling as he woke the elder up.

Taehyung opened his eyes to a beautiful sight—his baby clinging to him like clothing, akin to a baby kangaroo. Hearing the melody, he wondered if he was favored by the gods to have this little boyfriend all to himself. He reciprocated the hug with the same intensity.

"Morning, princess," Taehyung greeted his baby boyfi in his deep morning voice.

"Morning, hyungie," Jungkook replied, blushing with pink dusted cheeks. The vibrations from the elder's deep voice were doing wonders to Jungkook.

Taehyung planted a long kiss on the younger's forehead and smiled.

"Get ready, baby. The maids will be in your chamber  soon," Taehyung calmly informed Jungkook, who nestled himself in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Nooooooo," Jungkook whined.

"Baby cuddly with hyungie," he pouted, kissing Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung's heart raced. Jungkook definitely had a thing for his neck, adoring kissing there, giving butterflies to the elder .

"Hyungie wants to cuddle his baby princess too. But you need to be ready before the maids arrive. Be good for hyungie, okay?" Taehyung kissed the younger's crown.

Jungkook hesitantly nodded, torn between not wanting to leave his love but wanting to be a good baby for his hyungie.

He stood up, his hair disheveled yet looking like an apsara. As Taehyung sat on the bed, Jungkook pecked him.

"Come quickly, please," he requested.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes, I promise." Taehyung promised pecking him back

Jungkook jumped in happiness, launching himself of the elder , the elder fell on his back on the bed with jungkook above him , jungkook kissed the elder's cheeks multipletimes and  quickly dashed off towards the door , the more quick he goes to his chamber , the more quick his hyungie will come to him

Sneaking to his room, he tried his best not to get caught.

"Your Royal Highness, what are you doing outside at this hour?" the eldest maid asked as Jungkook attempted to enter his chamber, relieved he wasn't caught, but his joy was short-lived when the  head maid intercepted him.

"Uh, ajumma, I... I actually... yes, Jenni noona said in her last show that we should go to the garden right after waking up to refresh our minds. Yes, that's it, that's how it is yesss," Jungkook attempted confidently.

"Your Royal Highness, the garden is in the opposite direction to where you were coming from."
'................

................

................

"I... I was with hyungie," Jungkook finally admitted, after a prolonged silence , unable to lie to the woman who had treated him like her own son, since his childhood

The lady gasped,

and Jungkook's heart raced, fearing her disapproval of his relationship with Taehyung. Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked down.

"I knew it. He's the same hyungie from your childhood, isn't he, my prince?" the lady spoke with pure affection.

Jungkook's head shot up, surprised to find happiness and approval in the lady's eyes instead of disappointment.

"I knew it, my prince, that your longing would come to an end," she said, patting his head.

Overwhelmed, Jungkook hugged the lady. She had known him since he was a  little bean , and her approval meant the world to him. Jungkook understands well  the challenges of loving a commoner,  he knows it's not gonna be a cake Walk , but with his favorite people in his life, he was ready to face any obstacle.

If Taehyung's love was the fruit, Jungkook was ready to battle the world for it. He was certain that he needed Taehyung to survive, like humans need oxygen.