chapter 12👑

Present
Jungkook kept looking at his hyungie, his bodyguard, and so did Taehyung. They didn't know when the prince stood in front of Taehyung.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked the same question he'd posed years ago.

Taehyung showed a confused expression, and Jungkook's heart broke. It seemed he was the only one holding those memories close in his heart like the most precious jewel of this world . He felt betrayed, staring at the bewildered face of his bodyguard.

"My prince," Jungkook looked to the person who addressed him, only to see his favorite 'noona'.

He forced a smile, keeping his tears at bay.

"Jenni noona," he passed the elder and stood in front of her.

"Oh MY GOD, am I dreaming?" Jungkook suddenly gasped, spotting the beautiful girl standing beside Jenni.

"SANA NOONA, IS THAT YOU?" the prince exclaimed.

"Jenni, my head is spinning. I think I'm high. How does His Royal Highness know my name? Pinch me now,I said pinch me now ," Sana said, dazed, thinking she was dreaming.

"Girl , it's really the third prince, and he listens to our station every day," Jenni said, hitting her bestie's head.

When Jungkook visited Jenni, he showed admiration toward another RJ, Sana Minatozaki, and Jenni decided to surprise her brother-in-law at the ball when she received the invitation.

"Oh my god, noona, you're my idol. I'm a huge fan of your station," Jungkook fangirled over her.

"My prince, I still can't believe you know me," Sana exclaimed.

"Well, I'm offended now," Jenni sulked.

"My Jenni noona is the bestest," Jungkook tried to uplift the mood.

"Well, I should be on the top of your list if you need my help in showing a jerk what he's missing," she said, glaring at her brother with anger-filled eyes, Taehyung couldn't hear their conversation but saw her glaring at him as if she was going to murder him, was confused at her behaviour but then he remembered that his sister is a crack head

Jenni witnessed the scene in front of her, she is aware of the duo's past. She didn't like how her brother was behaving and felt protective of the little prince, wanting to confront her brother for hurting the prince, intentionally or unintentionally.

Namjoon soon addressed the guests, and the ball's dance began.

Namjoon met his little brother.

"My baby brother, I have a surprise for you," Namjoon informed his brother, showing his dimples.

Jungkook looked at him curiously.

"Well, meet Prince Minotasa ," Namjoon announced.

Soon, a handsome man  appeared-Japanese Prince Minotasa .

"Nice to meet you again, Prince Jungkook," he extended his  arm for a handshake.

The prince smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

"And when did you become so formal with me, Minotasa Hyung ?" Jungkook asked, smiling and hugging him.

"Well, I thought meeting you after 1 year, you would forget about our friendship."

"Well, I don't forget any relationship this easily," Jungkook said, smiling, his words meant for someone else.

"Why don't you two go dance?" Namjoon suggested.

Minotasa nodded, and took jungkook 's hand,  jungkook glanced  at his bodyguard, who maintained the same stoic posture and patent frown. Minotasa  escorted him  to the dance floor, and they started dancing, chatting and laughing together.

Namjoon watched them lovingly.

"Well, I can see what you're doing, but why are you doing it? I need that answer," the financial minister, Kim Seokjin, asked the crown prince.

"I may be considering marrying Jungkook to Prince Minotasa "
.
.
.
.
.

"Where is hyungie?" Jungkook asked Sana and Jenni.

"I don't know where that jerk went," Jenni snickered.

"Calm down, Jenni," Sana said.

"Noona, don't call my hyungie a jerk," the prince whined like a little kid.

"I wish he had a brain like you, my prince," Jenni wished.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Another chapter on the way , will be updated in half an hour or so
And ,
Well sana, bestie of Jenni is a character that i developed keeping in mind my lovely reader 'sana', who gave her name to be in ball's episode when I asked my readers .

And do comment your views my lovely readers .
You don't know how happy you make me by voting and commenting.💕💕