chapter 23 👑

"Who the actual fuck was that evil Wendigo?" Jungkook asked, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

The trio was now sitting on the couch, engaging in an interrogation session. No, Jimin wasn't interrogating; it was Jungkook who was questioning the best friend duo. They sat on the couch, looking small and timid in front of the double bunny.

"Baby, she was just a classmate who tried to k... kiss Taehyung," Jimin gulped, looking at Taehyung in fear.

Jungkook breathed out. "Without consent?" he asked.

Jimin nodded hesitantly.

"YOU MEANIE HYUNG! YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW WAS BEING HARASSED, AND WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT THAT TIME?"  Jungkook attacked his brother, choking the elder while shouting.

"I ORDER YOU TO BEHEAD THAT WENCH!" Jungkook shouted.

"Princess, that law was abolished years ago," Taehyung said, sweating hard, looking at the nearly choking Jimin.

Taehyung stood up to take his belonging i.e jungkook , separating the little prince from his brother as he was determined to choke the elder to death. He took Jungkook in his arms. "My baby, calm down," Taehyung said, caressing his waist and preparing his face with kisses.

"She touched your lips?" Jungkook pouted, looking at the elder softly and timidly. Jimin looked at his little brother in bewilderment while holding and caressing his nearly choked neck. Is his brother bipolar? He was acting like a tiger just now, and now he's transformed into a timid bunny.

Jimin was coughing in the background while the couple was in each other's arms, kissing and hugging not minding the background noise .

"No, she didn't. I can't let anyone touch any part of me that is made for my baby to be touched," Taehyung said truthfully, smiling.

"Good for you; otherwise, I would have washed your lips with a mixture of dish soap, coal, toothpaste, and detergent and scrubbed it with steel wool."

Taehyung gulped and laughed awkwardly, "Nice joke, heartbeat, hahaha," but then he looked at Jungkook's serious face and shut up immediately.

After checking his voice for a few seconds, Jimin was content that he hadn't lost his dear voice. He was looking at the couple from few seconds now .

"I mean, it's my brother you're romancing with in front of my eyes. I think I need some answers, Kim Taehyung," Jimin said coldly, acting as a responsible big brother for Jungkook.

"Jimin hyung, you know we can do this tomorrow morning also. Now shoo, you're curtailing my cuddle time," Jungkook said, sounding bored.

Jimin's jaw reached the floor. "Koo, are you serious? You're caught red-handed in the night in your somewhat boyfriend's room, by your brother. How can you be so calm and not scared?" Jimin asked in bewilderment.

"Wait a second, hyungie, a correction. He is my husband; now you can continue," Jungkook said, hugging Taehyung, who kissed his head lovingly.

Jimin was gasping for air. "Don't tell me you both got married secretly," Jimin asked in bewilderment.

"We kinda did in childhood while playing," Jungkook answered, smiling and looking at Taehyung, who was lovingly staring at his love.

"Koo, you need to actually marry him to call him a husband," Jimin stated facts.

"Hyungie, when will we get married?" Jungkook pouted, looking at Taehyung, who kissed the pout away literally in front of Jimin.

"Whenever my princess wants," Taehyung answered, again pecking the lips of the younger, who was smiling now.

"I am not invisible, I am sure! Yaaaaaa! Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, stop making out in front of my eyes."

"We have not started yet," Taehyung sassed.

"I didn't lie when I said I will chop that guy into pieces, Kim Taehyung," Jimin glared at his best friend, who smiled sheepishly at him.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my hyungie," Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung in defense. Taehyung back hugged his baby, sticking out his tongue in front of his best friend.

Jimin closed his mouth with his hand in astonishment. "If you guys are not afraid, then why did you hide, Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"It was fun," Jungkook shrugged.

"+1," Taehyung added.

Jimin shook his head at the two crackheads.

"Wait, I remembered something. Hyung, you were setting my husband with some bitches and you—" Jungkook turned to Taehyung and pointed at him.

"You disloyal man, you didn't deny anything for once. I think someone needs their asses whooped."

"Honey, baby, princess, my love, my dear wifey, I was just going to deny in the name of God. I am telling the truth, but before I could, you came," Taehyung said in fear while sticking his three fingers out, indicating he was telling the truth in the name of heaven, earth, and God.

Jungkook nodded his head and then glared at his brother.

Jimin gulped. "Ha ha ha, Koo, I really didn't know that he is your husband; otherwise, I would not have said those things, I swear," he said, sweating.

Now Jungkook was beyond happy that his brother called Taehyung his husband, and Jimin sighed in relief and thanked the heavens that he got this idea that saved him today from the double bunny.

"Now go, shoo," Jungkook ordered his brother.

Jimin turned on his heels and then looked at Taehyung, mouthing 'we need to talk tomorrow,' and went away.

Jungkook pushed his hyungie to the bed  and straddled him. "Now my cuddles," he demanded.

Taehyung pulled the younger towards him , and now Koo was laying on the elder's chest.

"One down, one to go," Taehyung said, sighing.

"Namjoon hyung is not as easy as Jimini hyung," Jungkook said.

"Love, you are scaring me more," Taehyung said. He didn't show it, but he was petrified of how Jimin  would react, although somehow, Jimin's reaction was not bad.

"Hehe, hyungie, win me over," Jungkook said and kissed the chest of the elder.

"I will," Taehyung said, determined.

" To be honest I was so scared ", Taehyung admitted .

" No need to be scared when jungkookie is here ", jungkook replied.

" I am a  big boy  now I will  protect my hyungie from everyone ", jungkook announced.

Taehyung booped the nose of the younger " how come I become this lucky to have this tiny baby  of mine all for  myself ", he said kissing the eyes of the younger to which koo  giggled , loving the feeling of basking under love of his lover