Chapter 5

Blue Tiger, real name Lim Hyeonsu.

She was a musical prodigy who stayed on top of current trends while maintaining a solid foundation of skills. She recently delved into songwriting, and her reputation skyrocketed because of her clever lyrics.

She was a surefire bet for success, with her bank account overflowing with wealth…

“But why should that even matter?”

She wasn’t feeling well at the moment.

To add to her troubles, she was grappling with the challenge of creating the title track for the upcoming comeback of the renowned girl group White Cherry, who were making waves in Korea and even in the United States.

But she couldn’t find a satisfactory melody, which frustrated her to no end.

Lim Hyeonsu became extremely irritable whenever this happened, and the studio staff avoided her.

However, today, something was different.

“Hey, didn’t I tell you not to let outsiders in?”

An outsider was in the studio for crying out loud!

The staff trembled as they saw the man sitting in the studio lobby. He seemed to be in his early 20s and gave off an aura of someone not to be messed with.

He was handsome enough to be a celebrity, but the staff couldn’t recall ever seeing him on TV.

“Hello, I’m Seo Hoyun.”

“Who?”

“Seo Hoyun.”

The man smiled impudently and greeted her. The staff shuddered.

She’d never heard of him. Lim Hyeonsu gave him a cold look and turned her back to the staff.

“Get him out of here.”

“Yes, yes.”

“Can I have a word with you for a moment?”

Where were you going? I turned to Lim Hyeonsu and spoke to her, grabbing her attention. She looked at me irritably.

“Excuse me, I’m busy right now.”

“Yes, I understand. I won’t take up much of your time.”

“I don’t have time for that either.”

Lim Hyeonsu’s temper hadn’t changed. I looked at the system window hovering above her.

[Lim Hyeonsu

Musical genius

Sometimes she works as a lyricist as well.

Note: Her temper is very, very, very bad.]

I knew that. Didn’t you know I’ve worked with Lim Hyeonsu several times? I’d been cursed at by her on more than one occasion for making a mistake.

As she glanced at me from head to toe, shaking her head in disgust, it seemed she didn’t really remember. I realized again that I was really in a game. I held out the shopping bag I’d brought with me.

“What’s this?”

Lim Hyeonsu was taken aback by the sudden appearance of the shopping bag, but I seized the opportunity.

“Ms. Composer, I heard that you like this particular sake from Hokkaido, so I looked it up and brought it for you.”

“What? This is… hard to find in Korea.”