Chapter 67

Of course, the slightly tangled situation was quickly resolved.

Anyway, it was good to be in first place.

While the next team was doing their preliminaries, I approached Kang Ichae after he returned to his seat.

“Kang Ichae, the hyungs only trust you.”

“Hyung, I saw you messing around earlier.”

Perhaps wanting to escape the subservient position he had been in for a while, Kang Ichae didn’t miss the opportunity to act sarcastically.

Then, upon watching the ongoing semi-final match of White Cherry, he seemed slightly nervous.

“White Cherrr-sunbae… they’re good.”

“Really?”

“They’re people who play in the upper ranks. Especially, their leader’s management is extraordinary.”

He muttered seriously, and he then called out to Seong Jiwon and Jeong Dajun and began to whisper to them.

“That won’t work. We don’t have any previous data, so it’s hard to grasp.”

“No, I just saw Chaeri-sunbae playing, and…”

Okay, okay, whatever you do, do your best. I don’t understand even if I hear it anyway. The previously excited Refined team was vigorously shaking the slogan, as if to say, “Yeah, even if just one person wins.”

– “White Cherry~!! White Cherry advances to the finals!”

– “Wow! That was easy—easily crushed it!”

– “White Cherry was such a good gaming team! Why haven’t they shown this skill until now! I want them to create a YouTube channel~!!”

Next to me, Joo Woosung quietly testified.

“Figures. They play that game every day when they’re angry.”

“Really? Does it relieve stress?”

“It seems to cause more stress.”

Joo Woosung, who said, “Whether they’re happy, annoyed, angry, sad, in rain or snow, they play that game,” clicked his tongue.

I could feel an extraordinary energy.

I thought first place was a sure thing, but the variables were bigger than I thought. As soon as White Cherry’s match was over, Kang Ichae took a deep breath, rolled his shoulders, and nodded his head as if he had decided.

“Let’s go.”

“Let’s do it.”

Flutter-

Waving the slogan on their shoulders, they left with a solemn look.

“Proud, yet… pathetic.”

Kim Seonghyeon, sitting next to me, expressed the perfect feeling.

– “The majority of White Cherry’s ranks are gems, gems!”

– “The Dawn team won’t back down either.”

The Dawn-Nire and White Cherry teams greeted each other politely before taking their seats.

– “As expected, they don’t lose when it comes to greetings!”

– “It’s a pressure tactic, pressure~!”

All the members found their seats.

White Cherry was over there, but Joo Woosung, seemingly unbothered, poked me.