Chapter 80

“What do you want to eat?”

“I saw some greens in the field here. We were talking about making bibimbap like I mentioned earlier.”

“Sounds good.”

I really wanted to throw away the T-shirt Kang Ichae had specially made, but the production staff laughed until they were exhausted and insisted I wear it. They must have thought it was a surefire hit, but their grudge against me seemed to be the main driving force.

In the end, I obediently wore the “Troublemaker” T-shirt and started cooking.

“Do we have kimchi?”

“What kind of question is that to ask a Korean?”

As we were always serious about food, we had a very serious conversation while efficiently dividing the tasks.

Jeong Dajun lit the fire on the stove after borrowing a lighter from the staff, then poured clean water over the washed rice. Kang Ichae searched for kimchi, and Kim Seonghyeon neatly sliced some pink sausages…

“Then I’ll go pick some young radishes with Hoyun.”

“Take care~!”

I was glad I dressed comfortably. The rain had stopped, but the humidity in the air made me sweat as I walked a few steps, even though I was wearing a T-shirt and knee-length shorts. The camera staff quickly followed me.

“It’s my first time picking young radishes.”

“Really?”

“…What? Have you done it before?”

“I used to live with my grandmother. She did a lot of fieldwork.”

Seong Jiwon, who had arrived at the field and put down the basket, naturally wore work gloves. The staff went past me and got very close to him, looking for a good shot.

I could bet that they would add subtitles like “Main Vocal’s Unexpected Charm.”

“Here, you too.”

“Thank you.”

I put on the work gloves and stared blankly as Seong Jiwon squatted down and began to pick the radishes diligently.

What… do I just pull it out by grabbing the top? But only the stem came out when I did it, not the root.

“Seo Hoyun.”

“Woah, that surprised me.”

Feeling competitive, I was concentrating on the task when Seong Jiwon suddenly came to my side with a stern expression.

…No need to call me by my full name and look so serious…

After calming my startled heart, I turned my head, and Seong Jiwon showed me how to pick the radishes.

“Don’t just grab the top. Hold the root and pull it out gently. Not with a snap, but with a gentle tug.”

“Snap… tug?”

“Tug.”

“…Snap?”

“…Just go.”

Ding!

[Ah~, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen you so bad at something~]

It was my first time doing fieldwork, so it was understandable…

I closed my mouth and pulled out the radishes by holding the root and snapping them out as Seong Jiwon showed me. Then, I started humming a song I had heard earlier on the LP.