Ending Notes

Thank you so, so much for all of you guys for giving my book a try! This is my first one, but I plan on making plenty more. Thank you again, I appreciate all the comments and votes! They made my day. :)

I understand as well that this book may have seemed fast - considering the very short chapters - but in the second book I am writing, Dominic and Violet's story does continue. As well as diving into Clara's life.

Book two is out now!

Don't Touch Her Act 2: Finding Peace

Clara's past has left her with scars that run deep, making her hesitant to trust anyone. When she finds herself caught in a love triangle between Maverick, a police officer with a strong, protective presence, and Owen, who is kind and caring, she begins to question whom she can rely on.

As Clara navigates this complex landscape, she must confront her past traumas and her present struggles in order to find a way forward. But with her heart and mind in turmoil, Clara is at risk of being led down a dangerous path - one that she may not be able to escape from. Will Clara find the strength to break free from the past and create a new future for herself, or will she be trapped in a cycle of heartache and betrayal?