Chapter 1: All Alone

A/n: SURPRISE! IM BACK (Unexpectedly) anyways idk why i keep making the first chapters so short 🥲
Also im not sure why but as im writing the chapters right now it doesn't feel as jokingly and light hearted compared to the first fic 💀
Changing the cover later cause i dont have it ready (⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠)

-

Chapter 1: All Alone

59... and finally... 60 seconds... It has now been officially a week since October. The day the sun finally stood up and took back the light it once was stolen.

The spell that should have ended him... But instead caused him agonizing pain once he woke up. Honestly he should've expected the idiot to mess up somehow, but to mess it up badly that he was still alive was laughable... If you wasn't in constant pain right now...

His body was completely mangled, one arm, no legs? Hell even half his chest is gone, he's completely paralyzed. With his battery slowly dissipating each day, he only has 80% left...

Damn he's losing 20% each week.

Eclipse laid on the cold muddy floor staring up at the peaceful sky, trees scattered all around him casting a light shade as birds flew by chirping cheerfully.

At least he gets to have this moment of peace, but it's slowly making him lose his mind. It's beautiful he'll admit, but that also means he has nothing to do that keeps his mind off the things he did, what did Lunar call this? Self-reflection?

Sure... Self-reflection before he dies. Perfect just the way to go out... maybe a bit dramatic, better than having someone watch him die in front of them at least.

Great... Now the thought of Lunar came to his head.

Ignore it...

Ignore it...

He won't allow himself to be subjected to his conscious in his what would be his final moments soon. That traitor... His plan was honestly perfect but all this happened because of that traitor...

The anger that was brewing inside him as he thought about his disowned brother slowly faded into sorrow.

No... He had a reason why he betrayed me... Maybe... He was too harsh on him... He's just a kid... His own brother no less...

God he's an idiot...

.

.

.

One week flew to two, then to a month as the days continued.

The isolation was slowly chipping his mentality away as he laid on the ground, full of regret for the pain and suffering he caused to everyone he ever interacted with.

Overgrown grass and weeds now overlapped him as he stared up at the same sky he saw when he first woke up. It's finally the time he runs out of power a month of laying on the filthy floor, he can finally be put to rest... Surely everyone is happy now that he's gone.

The thought made him chuckle a bit only for it to sound staticky, watching as his vision covered itself with red warning pop-ups alerting 'low power'.

"They can now live in peace... Probably shouldn't have been such a stubborn idiot then maybe things would have been different, imagine someone takes my place... WAIT THE BACK U-!" He sighed calmly closing his eyes before snapping them open at the realization he had backups.

Sadly he realized too late as his battery hit to zero and he shuts down, officially putting him to rest as the darkness takes his vision. As his final thoughts came out at that moment.

I'm so sorry... Lunar...