Chapter 27: Oops

A/n: this is finally the last request i had said i needed to finish. (Im so sorry to the other request people has sent ill try and get them done afterwards but it'll be a while (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠))

ObsessiveCelestial
Chapter 12 - " I just imagine a little scenario where Sun and Moon are trying to teach Equinox how to use his second pair of arms and he just gets so damn happy when he figured it out- like teaching a toddler to walk and it makes my heart happy"

Just a couple days timeskip ( no art sorry, im a little lazy rn )

TW: Explosion and the loss of a limb (this was destined to happen since he keeps losing his limb when someone made him and my irl friends keep managing to guess that he loses a limb (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Chapter 27: Oops

"Moon!!" Equinox called out crawling into Moon's room, looking rather impressed with himself. "I finished your stupid goal!! Now get these damn handcuffs off me"

"Goal?... Oh! right that!"  Moon was confused for a moment before remembering what he had done a couple days prior as he turns his head away from the computer only to pause seeing Equinox carrying Lunar by one leg upside down like a newly caught fish "... Why... Are you carrying Lunar like that..."

" Its kinda fun! Im a bit dizzy though, but im fine!" Lunar giggles happily waving at him although his hand almost touches the ground

" Right... if you say so. Well... Guess you actually did it, just turn around so i can get that off." Equinox turns around flipping Lunar back up so he isn't hanging upside down on one leg as he wait for Moon to get the keys.

"Equa, can you put me down? I need to go find plushie you really quick" at that request he plopped the tiny bot onto the floor as he landed on the ground softly.

" Be right back!" He called bolting through the tunnel, exiting out of the room.

" You know your not handcuffed anymore right?"

" Oh right..." He stares at Moon for a moment before rushing over to him and picking him up, giving him a bone crushing hug.

"GAH- GET OFF!!" Moon yelped getting surprised as he's struggling against his hold as his legs kicked

" How long do you think it'll take Lunar to find the plushie" he asked putting Moon back down onto the floor.

" who knows, wheres Equinox!" Moon chuckles bitterly after getting a hug without warning while making a reference. "Anyways, who knows maybe long enough that we can make the remote so we can detonate the bombs"

" Right, lets get started. By the way, is Sun in his room or something? Hadn't seen him for a couple hours... "

" Yeah, Probably snuggling with his cats right now, why?"

"Nothing just asking, where's the parts?"

-

.
.
.

" God... Lunar is taking a while... How long does it take to find a life sized plushie?" Equinox groaned flopping onto the carpet, it had been an hour after they finished building the remote and Lunar seemed to not return during the time the two smarties were talking.

"Eh, could be in Sun's room getting absolutely demolished by the cats like..." Moon slowly paused getting a glimpse of a red limb on top of the arcade machine computer as he shuffles over to check what it was from the top. "Well nevermind, guess it was in here the entire time on the computer. Wonder who brought it here though..."

" I wouldn't be surprised if its the cat's" he muttered raising a hand up, gesturing he wanted it. Moon grabbed onto it before sliding it off the computer hitting Equinox in the face with it. "Ack!"