Chapter 14: First and last Christmas

A/n: combining both an actual chapter and a Christmas chapter here so double the content as a gift? (Almost 3000 words yikes) (This and combined with explaining the entire SaMs lore video, yall got a big gift coming from me 😭)

Chapter Christmas: First and last Christmas here

Moon stood still infront of the inactive sun and moon themed go-carts before kicking both of them as the engine booted up.

"There, finally... Next time were not having kids drink soda on the carts" huffing to himself as he slumps forward slightly in exhaustion, the end of his night cap dangles down covering his left eye.

The small white pom pom thats connected to the blue and yellow star night cap hung infront of his face as he bats it slightly, watching it sway left and right like a grandfather's clock.

.
.
.

Ok! Nope! Hes getting distracted.

He quickly slid the night cap behind him as if hes slicking his hair back, except... He doesn't have hair... Bald.

He crouched down plucking the screwdriver and toolbox lying on the ground before walking forward into the daycare.

The closer he got, the louder he heard something sizzling coming from inside, it would go on for a little bit before stopping and picking back up again from the left side of the daycare. As his foot made his way into the patted flooring he peeked over to the left and seeing sparks fly off from the security desk. Confusion plagued him as he sees whos at the security desk.

... What the hell is he doing?...

Moon stood quietly watching Equinox, the figure was slouching down focusing clearly on the object in their hand. As random machinery laid neatly away from whatever he was doing as small fizzling started back up again, before he reared back clutching his eyes hissing in pain.

He decided that was enough watching from the corner and stepped over behind him.

"Never thought you'd be a tech guy" he spoke as the animatronic spun around with a look of horror written on his face.

"Yeah... When... When did you get here..."

"Just got here, i just wanted to see what you wer... Is that... A robot bird?" He pointed at the silver thing in the figures hands surprised.

"... Yes? Why the hell does that matter to you?"

" Does it work?" Moon walked closer getting a better look at the robotic animal.

"... No... Im... still working on it"

"You don't mind if i help out do you? Maybe you could give it laser eyes or something."

" What?! No! I- you know what, i don't care, lets just weaponize a bird for shits and giggles" scoffing sarcastically he shoved the chair besides him over to Moon.

-

The two sat side by side discussing plans over how they could cause mass destruction if they had an army of robotic birds. If theres one thing Equinox found out about Moon, it was that he was extremely into ravens.

Moon cackles in delight before attempting to calm himself down.

"Heh, its great talking to someone who understands science, i had doubts abo-" Moon paused for a moment realizing he almost slipped up before continuing. "Nevermind, hey Equinox?" He heard the tired hum from besides him as he glanced at the person next to him.

"Do you think you can help me kill Eclipse? I didn't want to ask but I think we need all the help we could get considering he has the star" Moon turned his head locking eye contact with orange and white eyes.