Chapter 28: Final Count

Ok being fr now heres the chapter 😭

TW: Death 👁️👁️

Chapter 28: Final Count

Fuck...

Everything hurts...

Sparks fizzed out of his bottom left arm as he held onto it, his ears rung loudly as he tried composing himself. Thankfully he managed to teleport out of there before the explosion eradicated him. Never in his life had he been thankful that he didn't spill out that kind of information, if Eclipse had realized he could teleport it most likely wouldn't have ended well for him.

Kneeling on the ground he clutched onto the grass tightly, suppose losing an arm should suspect him being dead but now he needs to head back or at least wait for Moon to call him.

Would they assume he's dead already? They probably heard the explosion from where they were at.

Who cares by this point he grumbles teleporting back to where he was before the explosion happened. He glanced around seeing black smudges cover the area as he glanced at the teleporter, it seemed to have been busted because of the blast.

He sighed in disappointment having to possibly teleport again since theres obviously none here.

He slowly pulls himself up with the help of the remaining counter, his claws dig into the material as he gets up clenching his teeth in pain as hes slumped forward. The only support he has, was the barely standing counter. He hadn't seemed to notice his breath was ragged, as his eyes blurred slightly.

A loud ringing crashed into his head as he jolted up at the sound. Checking what it was he finally got his answer.

Moon's calling...

-

"Moon... Im getting worried, Eclipse isn't here yet and something just exploded!" Moon paced back and forth infront of Sun as they waited, no egotistical villain has shown up and the time was ticking.

"I swear to god if those two are working togeth-"

"Aw you think I'll work with someone whos nice? Honestly... i would've worked with him if he hadn't lost his will to accomplish our goals" Eclipse popped up on the balcony and leaned onto the railing staring down at them like peasants. Sun glanced at his brother trying to figure out what to do.

Moon locked eye contact at Sun silently gesturing for him to make a move. As he slowly brought a hand behind his head ready to call Equinox.

"Look Eclipse, wh-" Sun doesn't get the chance to speak as Eclipse interrupts him by addressing to Moon.

"Don't even bother trying to call him he's already dead..."

" Who are you talking about? Im not calling anybody..."

" Ha, your funny... Im sure you heard the explosion from here"

.
.
.

"... No... No, you didn't do what i think you did..." He stared up at him in shock, theres no way he knew could he?

" Moon? What does he mean by that, did something happen? "

" Oh... Denial i see? How about you see it for yourself" he cackles tossing down the discarded arm on the floor, as the realization dawned on the two as they stared at the missing limb in shock.

"Is... Is that Equinox's arm?!?" Sun screeched besides his brother, bringing his hands up to his head. Moon attempted to remain calm but seemed to be struggling as well.

"How..."

"You weren't quiet at all about it, it's almost as if you wanted me to listen in!" Eclipse taunted at him, pushing himself off the railing.