Chapter 24: Mission Complete! Gained 2 Trust in one day??

A/n: yall imagine i get that fanfic writers curse 😭

Chapter 24: Mission Complete! Gained 2 Trust in one day??

"Are you sure this is a good gift to give to Moon?" Earth peered down at the open box in confusion as her cloud like hair fell to the side of the box.

"Don't worry he'll most definitely love this" he cackled madly picking up the lid and shutting it. "Thanks, want me to record his reaction?"

" No thanks, I'm guessing these are for Sun's cats? Or is it for Nova?" She picks up 2 smaller pieces of fabric up, examining it to make sure its stable. "If that's your way of showing that you care about them, I say just give it to Moon"

The cat hissed at the small clothing, letting out a growl as its tail thrashed in irritation. Earth has concluded, it may not be for Nova then.

"I couldn't care less about him, I'm just doing this so he gets mad." Snatching them back, he shoves them into another empty box and slamming the lid shut aggressively. " if I can't torture them without consequences and make them suffer the least i could do is piss them off" Earth watched as he picked up the box that's now dented and placed it on top of the other gift before lifting them up off the ground with his top pairs of arms.

It seemed he was adamant about not caring yet he did little things that inevitably showed he cared deep down, this being the case right now. She sighed leaning onto her hand, being the family therapist seemed to help even if some wont open up.

Equinox for example being one of them, she hopes he would open up about his problems but for now it seems it won't happen anytime soon. Given the fact that her older brothers now know who he was, just recently.

"Alright, if you need anything else you can always talk to me about it, I'll be heading over to the daycare in a bit" She doesn't get a response back as he picks himself off the floor, his companion follows besides him and leaves her room. Her door closes with a gentle click indicating Earth was now alone in her own living quarter's.

-

Equinox sighs to himself looking down at what he's holding, why did he make something for Sun as well? For Moon he made it so he could annoy him, but Sun? There's no reason for him too do so.

"Why did i do this..." He said to no one in particular although he gets a meow from his small void.

Another click came from behind him as he straightened up immediately in alert, snapping his head behind himself slightly. He felt something slump onto his back.

Equinox took a step forward to keep himself balanced as the weight settled behind him. Holding two things at once was not helping him at all, the feeling of wanting to tumble to the floor was tempting but instead he shifted the boxes to one hand and peeked under his free arm to see what was on him.

Sun was resting on his back peacefully but he could see multiple burn and scratch marks from his past look alike.

"... Sun! What the hell happened to you!?" he shouted in complete confusion holding him with his free hand, Sun was completely lopsided giving him a exhausted look as he opens his eyes to look at him fully.

"Shoot! Sorry! sorry, for leaning on you. Really tired right now. Lunar wanted to show me his new powers and it went kinda haywire as you can see, electricity and weather powers stuff..." the used to be yellow animatronic pushed himself back into a standing position, gesturing to himself as if to show off. But its as if he struggling to stand properly, since he was swaying back and forth.

"... Get over here you need to find somewhere to sit, I'd rather not drag your sorry ass across the floor" he hissed at at him motioning him to get closed. Sun looked shocked, literally speaking. As he blinked multiple times before stumbling closer. Equinox quickly loops his arm around his neck and holds Sun to his side.