Chapter 5: Last Introduction ( For Now )

A/n: i realized i made a couple mistakes when writing Eclipses list but kinda too late to change that now so guess its part of it now annnd i was too busy to draw this weeks drawing (so here's what Equinox looks like, i just grabbed his reference drawing not sure if i want to add the tail thing or not hope yall like him (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠))

Chapter 5: Last Introduction ( For Now )

As the realization settles in, Eclipse is now questioning his entire existence. Fate is definitely messing with him. Its as if some person wants to drag him back to this damn place.

Moon was beginning to be concerned the longer he stood.

"Hey, did you already break already?" Moon snapped his fingers in front of the others face, trying to get there attention.

The repeated snapping was getting on Eclipses nerves as he reached up grabbig Moon's wrist aggressiively not enough to cause damage but halting the snaps.

"Im... Fine..." he hissed out before letting go.

"Man... You have a temper" Moon mutters rubbing his wrist..

Reddish orange hand camme up tto point accusingly at the bot in frfont of him, about to make another sarcastic comment but was cut off with Sun bursting into the daycare shouting along with someone following him.

"Im back!!"

The newcomers skid next to them as Eclipse stared, not at Sun. No, but at the green and blue gigantic woman that stood next to him. Holy hell, she looks like a t-rex with those short ass arms.

"Earth, this is Equinox he's going to be helping us around here, and this is Earth. She's our sister" Earth gave a cheerful smile and waved at him as Sun introduced.

"Sister? Sun and Moon mentioned you a couple times...Its nice to meet you?" Being polite he held his hand out. From what he's seen, this would be considered a nice gesture? although being completely confused, when did they had a sister?

But no hand shake was given and he was starting to suspect he did something wrong, putting his hand down until she stepped forward wrapping it with both hands shaking it.

"Oh! its nice to meet you as well, you remind me of someone Sun and Moon know who's... not exactly the kindest but your rather sweet, im glad there's someone whos's going to help out here. Sun's rather stressed with overworking himself" Earth beams at him as she nodded her head a bit, puffy white hair swirls about in motion.

"Im not overworked!" Sun chirped out, disagreeing that statement but Moon reached over to his rays before slapping his rays down, spinning it.

"your in denial" he said smugly as Sun yelps, not expecting it to spin fast.

Moon watched it spin, the solar animatronic luckily managed to grab hold of his rays forcing it to stop but now it looks like he had a crazy hair cut. If you would even call his rays hair, in reality they're all bald.

"Im... glad i could help...? ... Let go of me..." Muttering the last part out in embarrassment. Earth thankfully had let go backing away giving him room to breathe.

"Well, we're going to leave you alone now so you can get used around here. We have a little less than an hour before the daycare opens, i'll tell you when its time. I have to go back to the barrels" Sun said as he starts walking away, Earth trailed after him saying she had to finish modeling her room.

"Im going back to bed, good luck with the hell spawns" Moon mumbles tiredly, slumped over.

"i dont even like kids..." Eclipse hissed out before Moon drags himself out of the dayycare.

"Sucks to be you Equinox, its your first day" and with that, the last animatronic left leaving him by himself and his thoughts

.
.
.

After watching everyone leave, he turns around pulling out the sticky notes with his notes and made a strike through one of the sentences. Only to look at the paper realizing he made a grammer mistakes, sighing he crossed out another thing making minor changes.

glancing back up, he sees Sun running around placing down barrels while also making sure they were stacked correctly.

Eclipse sighs disappointedly, he needs to find somewhere to think. He walked around hoping to find some place that would be comfortable and silent but ultimately chose the most random location.

The Ball Pit

Something Felt off about it, like it would be the cause of his death. Probably from Moon opening a portal while he's here or something comes out and decided that he would be the perfect kill.

Either way he's sitting here Eclipse thought, half his torso submerged in the bit of balls as he sat there.

Now its time to plan.

-

"Equinox! Its 6:59 were aout to open!" Sun chimed running out of the daycare probably getting Earth and not Moon, knowing him he terrifies kids.

Great... He needs to look after the kids... god, this is going to be a nightmare... getting up and leaving the ball pit.

Act... Act... Act nice when a kid comes.

Thumps could be heard before something splashed into the ball pit.

Pretty useless but, deep breath in... deep breath out...

"Hello, welcome to the Super Star Daycare. My name is Equinox, Sun is out for a bit but he'll be back soon" Eclipse turns around greeting a small girl calmly as the girl exits out of the ball pit.

Once the child heard the gentle serene voice the kid stared up at him in awe, mouth hanging open. Eclipse wondered if he had somehow terrorized the kid. Hes not complaining if that happens since he finds it hilarious, but it might not be well if he had to explain this.

Although he hadn't expected the kid to start squealing in excitement?

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! You look so cool looking! I really, really love how your pants look, its so colorful!!" The girl ran up to him jumping up and down unable to contain her excitement, black hair in a ponytail bounced with each jump.

"I-thank you?" He hasn't even done anything and a kid already liked him? Surely he can handle the rest of the day taking care of the kids, hopefully he doesnt lose it and kills one of them...

Hey, all he needs to do is stall until Sun and Earth comes back...This is still going to be a nightmare...

-

Mission
One: Find Lunar and try to be a better brother

Two: Help the two idiots as karma for the possible trauma he caused, while also not giving them more trauma if they find out

Three: Find where the ^ that stupid ^ backup is