Chapter 18: Broken Trust

A/n: i still need to get through some of the old requests I didn't do from a few months ago (i think i only have 2 more before the one i have planned) ;;-;;

Sorry no art prob wont be a while until i actually draw something, work is kicking me in the ass rn since i have work on Saturday and thats usually when i relax and stuff so prob no art until the end of February or early March? Or unless i actually force myself to draw ;;-;; (so sorry for that)

Chapter 18: Broken Trust

🌕

He's not sure where he's going but that doesn't matter, all he needs to do is get the hell out of there and away from Eclipse before he tries killing him again.

it's getting harder to breath... is his fans working?

His foot stomped on the floor as he quickens his pace before running into a room and slamming the door shut.

As his back leaned against the door. His adrenaline seemed to slow down enough that exhaustion caught up to him. As he slides down onto the floor, pulling his knees to his face.

Soft sobs echoed the room as he cried softly to himself.

As tears fell down his face while gasping for air, he hears footsteps echoed outside as it got closer to the room he's in. quickly getting up and stepping away from the door he glances around the room. Noticing it's not just a normal party room he ran into, but was Earth's room.

Seeing the mini 'ballpit' he bolted over to it and hides under the colorful foam blocks.

"Lunar? what's wrong? Are you alright?" a voice called out nearby, calmly walking over to his hiding space. whoever was outside of the foam pit kneeled down, plucking one of the blocks covering the smaller animatronic.

Bright light filled his vision as he shrieked out terrified.

"Go away!" He dug further into the foam blocks hoping to hide himself deeper.

"Lunar, whats going on?" Earth sat down with the block in hand before reaching to grab Lunar's arm lightly.

"He's going to kill me!!!" He ripped himself away from his sister as she stared at him worriedly.

"Take deep breaths, who is after you right now?"

"ECLIPSE!"

"He's here?"

"Yes? No?! I don't know?!? Eclipse is Equinox!"

A knock stopped their conversation as the both of them peered at the door, which was the only entrance and exit in this room.

"Earth, can i come in? I wanted to ask if you know where Lunar went" Equinox's voice came from behind the door as Lunar began gasping heavily, tugging his nightcap down his face while pushing himself down further.

"Lock the door!" Lunar pleaded quietly to their sister.

She gave a comforting pat on his head before getting up and walks over to the unlocked foor.

"Sorry Equinox i wish i could help you, but i'm slightly busy at the moment" She answered truthfully, locking the door.

"That's fine... tell me if you find him. I just want to talk to him." He hesitated for a moment before leaving soon after, as his footsteps faded away.

"You can come out now, hes gone" turning around she waited for the lunar animatronic to hop out but instead he stayed still frozen in fear, the only thing making them visible was the pairs of light staring at her direction.

"The door is locked and he left already. i assure you, your safe" gently reassuring him she walks back over before sitting down on her knees, swiping the blocks covering his head.