𝟒: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Aaliya is blind in his love. But I know he's not right for her, he was just flirting with me in front of Aaliya. Don't know what he will do behind her.

Aaliya walked forward and touched a lady's feet who's probably That Arhaan's mother. I don't need to touch her feet too, do I? I looked beside her to see Hitler dadi (Aaliya's Grandmother) glaring at me. I quickly walked and touched his mother's feet.

She held me and pulled me up. "She is?" She turned to Hitler dadi. "Aaliya's bestfriend" Shouldn't she say my name too? "Aunty, Akshara" I said. She slid her hand from my forehead to cheek "such a sweet girl" she said. I smiled.

"Stay a little bit more and see how it turns chilly" No Shak! (Doubt) I turned behind to see Arhaan standing behind me.

"Dadi, it's time for cake cutting!" Aaliya said dragging her near the table with a big cake. She cutt the cake and everyone started singing happy birthday. Arhaan came beside me and mumbled in my ear. "You really don't like me?"

I kept the smile on my face and without turning to him "Yes" I said. "You don't want me to marry Aaliya?" He asked again. What's going on in his walnut sized brain. "Yes!" I said again not turning to him.

"Then help me break the marriage" I turned to him with a shocked face. "What?" I asked. "I also don't want to marry her, actually anyone" he said. I don't know how to feel now, happy that he won't marry Aaliya or sad that he won't marry Aaliya.

"Then break the fucking marriage before it's too late. I'm warning you if you hurt Aaliya, you'll have to suffer." I warned him. He looked at me with amused eyes "That's what I can't do, I can't break it myself.

You have to help me" he said. I'm confused, Aaliya said earlier that he has his own company and etc then he don't even have the right to choose wether he wants to marry or not? "Why can't you?"

He turned to look at his family enjoying there. "Because I don't want to hurt them." He mumbled. Does he mean that he's forced or something? I don't need to care about him.

"Look, I don't know what you want to do or not but Aaliya hurt nahi honi chahiye" (Aaliya shouldn't get hurt) I said pointing at him. I'll talk to Aaliya about this later. He looked at me, maybe thinking something in mind and smiled. He literally smiled at me.

"You know? I also--" he was interrupted by Aaliya's mother, "Arhaan, are you enjoying?" He nodded.

She smiled at him and turned to me "All the kids, go upstairs and enjoy there. We elders will plan some wedding things here." A girl with light brown hair and some highlights of purple came and held Aaliya's wrist. "Let's go bhabhi" and started dragging her upstairs. So she became bhabhi too? Noice.