𝟐𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

"Who the he--" Sidharth stopped as he saw Arhaan

"Who the he--" Sidharth stopped as he saw Arhaan. He's looking tensed. The moment I buttoned his last button, he ran somewhere, As if he saw someone. But I don't think it was that letter writer, he'd atleast tell me if it was him.

"I'm sorry" He said to Sidharth. "Is there something wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone. I realised coming here was a bad decision the moment I got to know that Arhaan and his friends used to come here with Vidyut.

Arhaan shook his head before walking away. I kept looking at him untill someone else came in front of my eyes. "What is he doing here?" I said putting a hand on my face and motioning Aaliya to look in that direction.

She turned to see there and her eyes bulged open when she saw him. "Mahir!" She muttered. "Which Mahir?" Sidharth asked. He is unaware of his sister's 'kaands' afterall. "Mahir, wo ladka, dekho, pine me kitna maahir hai" I said pointing at a complete drunk man and giving Sidharth a high five.

He was the first guy who cheated on Aaliya. I swear I laughed alot when his wounds took more than 4 months to cure. I'm expert in fighting from very long ago.
He was also an inspiration to me for not dating anyone.

I saw Arhaan walking upstairs.  I'm sure he is feeling low because of this place. If I knew it earlier that they used to come here together then maybe I wouldn't let him come here.  "Hey, I'll go check on him" I said to Aaliya before walking upstairs.

I opened the rooftop door to see it decorated in green lights,small flower pots at some places. I looked up to see the sky filled with stars, A smile formed on my face looking at the amazing scenery, But it soon vanished away when I saw Arhaan sitting on the edge.

How can someone be that stupid! I put a hand on my head looking at him. I just saved his life. I'm really great. He's giving a perfect chance to that letter writer to increase his kill rate. Just one push and...

"I guessed there was something wrong" I exclaimed. He turned his head to the side, not completely turning to me. "There's nothing wrong, I just wanted to be alone" He mumbled lightly.

As if I'll believe it.

I was about to walk towards him but I noticed the open door. I'll need to use my brain for us both. I locked the door to here. Not giving that letter writer a chance to increase his kill rate by 2.

I silently walked there and sat beside him. Just don't look down. That's it. That's it. Don't look down. Don't. Don't, don't.

I looked down and my heart came out of my body. "Agar mai gir kar mar gai Naa, to mai aatma bankar lautungi" I informed him, in case he'd start crying for me. holding his arms and closing my eyes tightly.

He let out a dry chuckle, and I really want to award him Guinness World record for the fakest laugh in the world. He could say something like, your not less then a witch already.