𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

"Akshara" Arhaan said as I looked at the amazing ocean view

"Akshara" Arhaan said as I looked at the amazing ocean view. I turned to see him sitting down on his one knee.

Why am I smiling so big?

"I love you" He said opening the heart shaped ring case, in which a diamond ring is at full display.

I'd prefer it to be a small and circle shaped that'd suit my finger better.

"Akshara" he said again. "Yes" I answered. "Akshara, your being very late" I saw his expression changing to anger. "I already answered Yes!" I exclaimed. "For what?"

How weird is he?

"Didn't you said that you lo--" he cut me. "Wake up!" My eyes blew open and I sat up.

"I was really dreaming?" I asked looking around myself. I saw Arhaan ready in his office attire. "You never took me to that heart shaped island in the middle of Pacific Ocean?" I asked him. He looked at me with a confused face. "What?" He said breaking my heart.

"We never cought that fucker?" I asked him again. "What are you saying Akshara? No!" He said again breaking my heart. "I never got the best surgeon award?" I asked again. He shook his head.

I was not able to wish this last night because I was busy wishing for everyone's safety, and that's good. I get it. But why did I wasted the leftover time to wish by wishing the god to lower the hotness of Arhaan if he looks at another girl the way he looks at me?

I stared at him, currently, he is looking at me as if watching a new animal in a zoo. He will absolutely not look at another girl that way. I probably drank soemething last night.

"Let me sleep again, that world was better" I said before yawning and falling back on the bed again.

"Fine sleep, I'm going." he said and I showed him thumbs up.

"Arhaan..Talk to him one time, beta" I quickly sat up hearing it.

Maa told me that Sanya, Uncle and she is going to her mother's home for 5 days, but why is she back at 1-2-3rd day? I stood up and walked to them, standing near the door.

"I'm not talking to that man" Arhaan said calmly trying to walk away. "Arhaan, he is your father" Maa said stopping him by her hand. He really doesn't even give his father a single chance to clear himself.

"I'm no--" he stopped as I pulled his coat from the back lightly. "He'll come in a minute, maa" I said looking at Arhaan and he glared at me. "I'll be thankful of you beta" She said Before putting a hand on my cheek then walking away.