𝟑𝟔: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭

"Arhaan, tell me

"Arhaan, tell me..." Akshara said walking behind me, pulling me by the hem of my coat as we both walked upstairs from the basement. I expected her to understand it the moment I tell her that I was the one who let him run away but no.

"You're telling me or not?!" She asked pointing a finger at me as I opened the door and waited for her to walk out. "Are you walking out or not?" I asked raising my brows.

She looked pissed at me as she wrapped her arms and said "No, unless you tell me." There's absolutely something wrong with my brain because I love annoying her as much as I love her.

"I don't mind it either, I'll surely love enjoying this view entire day also." I said looking up and down at her as I know it affects her a lot. Her wearing this plain red saree wasn't enough that she had to open her hair too, making it harder for me to not mess that red lipstick of hers.

"Stop staring at me that way." She exclaimed stepping out and I closed the door before following her out. "Arhaan, tell me." She asked again stopping and turning to me. "Tell you what?" I asked because I've got no plans of telling her easily anymore.

Or maybe I shouldn't actually tell her because if, even by mistake she opens her mouth in front of Neil, then it's over. Because the entire world is gonna discover it then counting that fucker too.

"Try to think then you will understand it yourself." I told her and she looked up rolling her lower lip inside.

"Have I really became dumb or is it ju-" Her face lightened surprisingly and again thought for a little. She finally understood it I guess, she nodded with enlarged eyes before asking me something that made me hit my forehead.

"Do people become dumb after having sex?"

And then she'll call me 'besharam' (Shameless)

Her eyes suddenly widened and I joined where her eyes were, Vansh walking to us with another lollipop in his mouth.

"Six! Six rounds!" Akshara said in save and a devilish smile took over my face as I asked her. "But didn't we had more than just six roun--AAh" I leand down holding my knee tightly as she stomped on my feet.

"Seven! we both took seven rounds of the garden when I was helping him loose his weight last night." How come her every story ends up coming over my weight?

"Is this how you hurt your leg and were walking weirdly?" Vansh asked Akshara and she glanced at me before nodding awkwardly. I saw as she leaned down to his level and suddenly pulled out the lollipop from his mouth.

"You eat this a lot, it can spoil your teeth." She said raising her hand beyond his reach. He glared at her and then looked at me. "I'm just leaving her because she's your friend, but ask her to mind her own business." I saw Akshara scoffing at his words before he pulled out another lollipop from his mini waist bag and was about to walk away when stopped and turned to me.