𝟑𝟕: 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

Target votes : 500

Next chapter will be only uploaded if the targets are complete.

He really locked me inside, not worrying about my wounded feet either.

No worries!

Before going anywhere, I better change my clothes rather than keeping my all focus over fixing my saree all the time.

I put on a plain tshirt and a baggy jeans, tying my hair into a ponytail. I stared at my reflection, I really regret choosing doctor instead of a detective. I'd be a world famous detective If I chose to become one for sure.

I took my phone from the table. My phone is still at my house, actually my second house, no! My first house. Arhaan gave this to me until that is not repaired as Papa might have probably gave it for reparing.

I glanced down the window and imagined myself on wheelchair already because that's what gonna happen when I jump from the second floor.

My eyes soon fell on Shaurya walking out with his eyes on phone before I called him loudly.

"Come up here, quickly!" I yelled and he stared at me confusing before running inside from there.

Arhaan didn't expected locking me here can stop me, did he?

I heard the sound of door knob turning before he opened the door and looked all around.

"What? You shouted as if there was something urgent.." I looked at him and I guess he was about to go his office.

"You've got time?" I asked him and he slightly nodded, which looked like he didn't really had.

I realised it at night before sleeping that I'm missing a very big clue of Vidyut, his family! I can know many things from them.

"What?" He asked sitting down on a chair and I also sat on my bed. "Where is Vidyut's family now?" I asked him and his bored eyes suddenly lightened.

"Why are you asking?" He asked back. "You answer it." I said shrugging and he rose a brow at me.

"I'm not telling you anything, Arhaan has asked us not to tell you anything even if you request. And I think he's right. We are trying, you don't need to get yourself in any danger." He said before sitting up and walking towards the door.

They are trying, that is why he isn't caught yet.

"Don't you dare step out of the room or I'll be telling your mother that your hand is still not well!" I said and turned my head away to avoid his stare. I heard him talking to his mother telling that his hand is absolutely fine now.

"Seriously?" He asked with narrowed eyes. I didn't had anything else to blackmail him.

"He only had a mother who died on the exact same date of his death after a month." He said and my jaw dropped right away in shock.

Shaurya's father also died a year ago Vidyut's death, Arhaan told me the day I met Shaurya's mother for first time, and it was also the reason why his mother was that frightened.

"How?" I asked and he walked back to the sofa as if he knew it's not going to be short enough. "Road Accident." I gasped standing up from the bed.

"I'm pretty sure it was also-" He cut me in the middle. "It wasn't him." causing me to sit back and listen further.

"She was walking on the road when a taxi driver mistakenly hit her. He was fined and sentenced for years too." I still found it hard to digest the fact that it wasn't him.

That fucker could have a reason to kill her also if he killed her son.

"Where did it happened?" I asked him as he stood up again. He pressured his mind remembering before telling me the road name.