𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

Target vote : 100 votes.

Akshara's POV

Becoming a hero in front of his friends? I'll treat him a lesson, and he'll remember it. "Who does he think he is?" I said pulling my hairs in frustration.

"Your husband" he said entering the room. "Unwanted, add that" I said rudely. "But you were the one to come and sit beside me in the mandap" he said standing infront of me. Forced. "Not by my own will" I muttered.

"Akshara" he said lightly. "Hmm?" I replied. "Don't think that I believed your made up story. I'm just expecting you to tell me the reason by yourself"
He said surprising me.

"I did no--" he stopped me by putting a finger on my mouth. "Don't lie. Just take however much time you want to tell me. We have 6 months. But don't lie, got it?" He said. But I was busy looking at his perfectly sculpted face.

"Letters" I said without even processing. His eyes looked up at me with shock. "I recieved letters that if Aaliya marries you, he will kill her" he held me by my arms tightly. "And?" He asked inpatiently. "And..and said that I will have to marry you if I want to save Aaliya"

I think he realised his tight grip on my hand by my sudden wince and left me. "Tell me everything"

I told him everything from the first letter to the last letter that I found here. The weird thing is he felt surprised, but not in a manner that he was unaware of those letters.

"If you recieve any letters again, inform me" I nodded. He was about to go back out. "Arhaan" I said lightly. He stopped. "You didn't killed him." I really don't think before saying, shit.

"How can you say that?" He asked not turning around. My eyes lightened, I was scared that he'd faint again. "Don't know, but I know you won't" he gave a soft chuckle. "Even I don't know the answer, how pity" he said before walking out. Dropping another bucket of confusions on my head. How can he not know whether he killed or not?

I'll need to get all the information about it from somewhere. "Akshara" Arhaan's mother shouted. I went to her.

"Haa maa" I said. I felt another level of happiness calling her maa. Arhaan raised his one eyebrow at me and I gave him a victory smile.

"Decide, it's your call. Wether you want Arhaan to go to his office with you or he stays home with you" she said. "Maa, whatever she says..I'm going to my office" Arhaan said.

"Can't I stay home and he will go to office?" I asked. "No, you both will stay together, it's your first day. Now decide yourself I have some work" she said before going.

Why don't I take benifit of this moment? I walked close to Arhaan. Close, very close. "Please, if you want to go to office" I whispered in his ear standing on my toe.

He held me and pulled in front of his eyes. "If I please you now...then you'd have to beg later." He said in a husky voice rising the hairs on the back of my neck.

Why do I always think of bad situations?

"Quickly" I said stepping back from him. "Let's go" he said walking outside. "Maa-" he quickly stopped me by putting a hand on my mouth. "Fine, please. Now let's go" he said holding my hand and pulling me with him.

He sat on the driver seat. "I won't sit here" I said pointing at the seat beside him. "So? Do you wan to  sit on my lap?" How come he sound so bad and good together?l "I don't believe your driving, let me drive" I said leaning to his mirror. "Sit" he said pointing at the seat beside him. "I won't" I crossed my hands.