𝟑𝟎: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫

This chapter was republished as it was not available for everyone.

Target votes: 450

Coward.

I'm indeed a coward because I'm scared from the thought of loosing her.

I'm a fucking coward because I just can't let her go even if it means she'll be safe.

I pulled out the phone from my pocket and put it back on my ear. "Assured?" I said before cutting the call and opening the gallery to again carefully check the image he sent me.

The image of her in the car waiting at the signal before coming here. But the thing that caught my attention was, the car beside her, from which the picture has been taken, A hand holding a gun in Akshara's direction.

The only thing observable here is that the person is wearing a blue shirt by looking at the sleeve.

I understood at the first glance that he's going to ask me a big price for it and that was the moment when I recieved a message, I opened that to read it again.

Fucker: Text messages are better than handwritten, aren't they?

You've got an envelope on your desk, open it, read it, sign it and get it signed.

That way, she won't be on my target from now on.

Don't forget to call me once she's there.

It was also Akshara who saved his name in my phone.

It wouldn't take me a second to tear the divorce papers only if I didn't remember Riya coming here to meet me.

The same time I was supposed to leave from here to pick up Akshara from the house. I just wanted Akshara to have fun, but I just ended up doing the opposite instead.

I'm still in doubt about Riya's motive to come here. She just came and said that beating Sidharth won't change anything before going back.

And I do agree with her, because he doesn't deserves to be beaten, but killed. I also know the fact that the main motive of her coming here wasn't that.

One thing that I'm sure now is that Riya and Siddharth are in contact with that person. Which is what I'm surely gonna make medium to him.

And about Akshara,

She's got my entire life to punish me for the each tear I've made her shed.